Any VMPS RM40 owner in Houston, TX

95bcwh

« on: 17 Jan 2006, 12:17 am »
Dear all,
  I'm in the market looking for the best speaker under $6,000. The best I have heard so far is a pair of Paradigm Signature S8 driven by Bryston Amps. The S8 retails for $5400.
   Now, there're many people who told me that I MUST listen to a few more speakers splashing my cash on the S8, one of them is none-other-than VMPS RM40.

But I live in an audiophile wasteland - Houston, TX. I don't think there's a dealer here. All I can ask for is maybe there's someone who own these speakers and will let me audition them.

Thanks and best regards
  RV
 Houston, TX

warnerwh

« Reply #1 on: 17 Jan 2006, 12:38 am »
Try this guy:

Julian Turner
Sedona Sky Sound
Austin, Tx.
(512) 332-2907
www.sedonaskysound.com
Julian@sedonaskysound.com

You are well advised to hear the RM 40's. They're easily one of the very best speakers made.  I can assure you the Paradigms can't compete. Go hear them for yourself.  Also check the review sticky.

If necessary you can order them from the Vmps factory. Brian offers a 30 day money back guarantee.

Sedona Sky Sound

« Reply #2 on: 17 Jan 2006, 04:33 am »
warnerwh, thanks for the plug.

RV, I sent you a PM. My RM40 demo units are for sell so if you like what you hear, you can take them home that day (and save a lot of $ to boot). If you are interested in the latest and greatest, you can then get the CDWG directly from Brian,

Julian

95bcwh

« Reply #3 on: 17 Jan 2006, 06:52 am »
Hi Julian,
  Did you "pm" me? I didn't see your message. Oh, by the way, John Casler is kind enough to let me know that there's a proud owner  of VMPS right in Houston, Texas.  Hopefully that will save me from making a 2 hrs trip to Austin.

Thanks for making me the offer on your demo unit but I doubt I can resist the lure of CDWG!

Let me listen to the RM40, and I will let you know where I stand.

Thanks and best regards
   RV