LampizatOr Amber DAC Holiday Season Group Buy (EARLY ADOPTER INCENTIVE)

ctsooner

How many digital inputs does it have. Are there any in CT to listen to? 

Runoyster

Have you closed out this offer?

Gopher

Have you closed out this offer?

No, sir.  As of now only 7 Ambers are spoken for at the promotional pricing.

I'll keep it going till the first ten units are sold.

ctsooner,

There is a USB and a toshlink or SPDIF by default.  More inputs are possible with an optional volume control.

steveashe

Hi - could you please send me some more detail on this DAC?  Very interested.  Thanks, steveashe@verizon.net

RdrSeraphim

This is tantalizing!

Quick question: I'm using ChanneD's PureMusic (2.02) on OS X Yosemite (10.10.1). Also, using the Audiophilleo 2 USB to S/PDIF (BNC) transport. Are you aware of any incompatibilities with this configuration? (It's working fine on my W4S DAC.) 

No, sir.  As of now only 7 Ambers are spoken for at the promotional pricing.

I'll keep it going till the first ten units are sold.

ctsooner,

There is a USB and a toshlink or SPDIF by default.  More inputs are possible with an optional volume control.

Tomy2Tone

Just read a review on another Lampizator thread that the toslink input on the Amber did not work unless the usb input was used from a computer.

Is this the case with the Amber? Trying to understand why there are multiple inputs if usb is the only one that works unless I'm missing something.

Thanks,
Tom

sandiway

I tried to send a message to gopher, not sure it worked. Is this deal still available?

Thanks!

Sandiway

Gopher

Hi Sandiway,

Good hearing from you.   I think.your posting and PMing privelsges were just limited as a brand new user, but I will take care of you via email.  :)

Wig

I received my Amber plus a few days ago and all I can say is WOW! It sounded beautiful right out of the box with less than 8 hours of use, very open, transparent and refined sounding with unbelievable depth and layering. It’s going to get even better with more hours…

It was a great buying experience dealing with Lampizatorna, Fred answered all of my questions and guided me in tailoring the Amber to my system. He is a great guy and the service I received was Outstanding!

This Lampi is truly musical and now I know why everyone is raving about them…

Wig :thumb:

Tomy2Tone

I received my Amber plus a few days ago and all I can say is WOW! It sounded beautiful right out of the box with less than 8 hours of use, very open, transparent and refined sounding with unbelievable depth and layering. It’s going to get even better with more hours…

It was a great buying experience dealing with Lampizatorna, Fred answered all of my questions and guided me in tailoring the Amber to my system. He is a great guy and the service I received was Outstanding!

This Lampi is truly musical and now I know why everyone is raving about them…

Wig :thumb:

Sounds great Wig!

Mind sharing how you tailored it to your system? Upgraded caps?

Wig

Sounds great Wig!

Mind sharing how you tailored it to your system? Upgraded caps?

Yep, Jupiter caps  :D

Wig

Tomy2Tone

So is it safe to assume the group incentive is still on since there's nothing saying otherwise? I'm interested in getting an Amber...

-Tom

EscritorJuan

I just wanted to say to those considering buying the LampizatOr Amber, it really rocks!!!

Check out my review:

http://ayllonmedia.com/1/post/2015/01/the-lampizator-amber-dac-plus-is-it-a-dac-lite-or-a-real-contender-in-home-audio.html

Cheers,

Juan C. Ayllon
« Last Edit: 13 May 2015, 06:08 pm by EscritorJuan »