AQ NightOwl Carbons + AQ Balanced headphone cables + Pono Player Limited

SearchOfSub

• Restricted
Hello! Up for sale is the Audioquest NightOwl Carbons + Audioquest Balanced headphone cables + Willie Nelson Limited Edition Pono Player.

**SOLD**Audioquest NightOwls have a very musical, tube-like sound in nature but still have a lot of air and great soundstage at the same time. It's also detailed and have a very fast, tight, articulate bass and goes very low. Best resolution by far compared to any headphones under 3 grand. It doesn't give me an upgradetitus and that's where it counts! Very light and the most comfortable headphone! **SOLD**

I've also purchased the Audioquest balanced cables to run in balanced mode with the Nightowls and the Pono player and it sounds fantastic! All Pono player limited/special edition's have been made with the steel casing and come with 64gb memory . The steel case gives it a more tube-like sound compared to the regular version with the plastic casing .

* SOLD*Pono player is made by Ayre and designed to play/run in true balanced circuitry starting from the DAC all the way through to the Amplification stage. It is a true balanced connection.*SOLD*

I am the original owner for all 3 items and have receipt as well as the original boxes.

Here are the retail pricing:

Audioquest NightOwls retail: $699.99 + TAX
Pono Player Limited Edition: I've seen it go on Ebay for $699+ and few authorized online shops for $800+
Audioquest Balanced cable: $149.99 + TAX

I am selling for $800.00 including PayPal and shipping. Been used lightly 20 hours or so.  I am selling to fund my other hobby.

Thanks for looking!

« Last Edit: 31 Jan 2018, 04:02 am by SearchOfSub »

SearchOfSub

• Restricted

SearchOfSub

• Restricted
Only AQ balanced cable available. Selling $75.00  shipped and paypal! :)