Free 192kHz/24-bit Percussion / Drum Track

enjoythemusic

Free 192kHz/24-bit Percussion / Drum Track
« on: 25 Dec 2014, 12:52 pm »
Happy holidays everyone @ Audio Circle. As my gift to music lovers am giving away the 'master tape' of one of my tracks. The dynamics are huge! This is the never-before-released raw recording/file so the first 25 seconds is 'dead air' as I had to press record button on the Tascam and then get behind the drum/percussion setup. The music begins with quietly played tuned percussion, which eventually builds as more percussion instruments join in. Finally, the drums enter slowly as to 'warn' you of the impending loud finale section. Please be very careful with the volume of your audio system as the dynamic range is uncompressed and we are recording a very large set of drums/percussion. Yes the track is recorded a bit low in volume level as compared to commercial releases as was afraid of digital clipping during SPL peak. Your system should have plenty of gain to compensate, yet remember the finale is quite loud so be careful when setting your listening level.

You can download the track, cover art and more detailed info on the track at http://1drv.ms/1vrktuR

Charles Xavier

Re: Free 192kHz/24-bit Percussion / Drum Track
« Reply #1 on: 25 Dec 2014, 01:25 pm »
Thanks. I downloaded it this morning and warming up the tubes to listen in a few

enjoythemusic

« Reply #2 on: 25 Dec 2014, 01:27 pm »
Tubes... nice :)  Just remember the overall recoding level is a bit low and the music itself builds up in SPL so... Then again crank it up as it is a nice way to wake up the neighbors  :thumb:

ted_b

• Facilitator
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
« Reply #3 on: 25 Dec 2014, 01:50 pm »
Thanks and Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.  Nice gift!

Bear

« Reply #4 on: 25 Dec 2014, 02:11 pm »
Thank You

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Phil A

« Reply #5 on: 25 Dec 2014, 02:35 pm »
Thanks so much! Happy Holidays