Mivera Audio 1200AS Purepower SE

morganc

Mivera Audio 1200AS Purepower SE
« on: 22 Feb 2018, 12:24 am »
I've decided to put my audio build out on hold and instead take a 3-4 month trip.  With that in mind, I'd love to just sell my yet to be delivered Lot 4 SE build for the price I paid for it.   I ordered it in black but I don't think they have been made yet so I bet you could get silver or black.   Anyway, shoot me a PM if interested....maybe do your homework and read the threads first....as I won't be able to answer any questions other than how to contact Mike to make the switch.....and just to be clear, yes this is an SE.....

Cheers,
Morgan

timind

• permanent vacation
Re: Mivera Audio 1200AS Purepower SE
« Reply #1 on: 22 Feb 2018, 12:30 pm »
Price?

morganc

« Reply #2 on: 22 Feb 2018, 04:59 pm »
$1599 plus shipping.

morganc

« Reply #3 on: 22 Feb 2018, 10:57 pm »
As the unit has not been built yet, it is highly likely that it could be created as you like ( this would of course have to be ok'd with Mike).  It is currently ordered with RCA and Rhodium and no PC Upgrade. 

morganc

« Reply #4 on: 23 Feb 2018, 05:46 pm »
Could we just reserve this space for anyone wanting to Buy the amp from me?  I have a ton of respect for Mike and what he is delivering at this price and I have not even asked him for a refund, as I prefer to help out those who help me out. Regardless, thanks for the comments, now please just take them elsewhere. 

So, perhaps we can just stick with the topic?  Would anyone like an SE amp at a discount over the newly increased price? If not, no big deal, I will have a great amp upon my return from my trip.

richard_crl032

« Reply #5 on: 27 Feb 2018, 04:18 am »
Hi MorganC,

I will take it once Mike can confirmed that front led switch like previous Japanese chassis can be included and sure, I will pay for the difference to Mike.

Hope this also reinforce my wish to have this over cheaper options of Nord and Apollon for my Magneplanar 1.7.

Since I am new here, please refer to my ebay purchases as referral if ok:

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=richard_crl032

Thanks and regards,

Richard
Singapore

richard_crl032

« Reply #6 on: 27 Feb 2018, 06:42 am »
Hi MorgonC,

Just received Mike's advice that initial thinking in customisation with front led button is not feasible.

While I am still seeking reconsideration, I better not hold back your offer to others even though catching lot 4 would have been preferred.

With apology and thought I should update you since I posted earlier msg.

Cheers,

Richard

morganc

Re: Mivera Audio 1200AS Purepower SE SOLD
« Reply #7 on: 27 Feb 2018, 04:10 pm »
SOLD