SOLD: WLM Stella Floor Standing Speakers

CSI

SOLD: WLM Stella Floor Standing Speakers
« on: 4 Aug 2015, 06:58 pm »
SOLD

Two-way floor standers made in Austria. Beautiful cabinets with high spousal acceptance factor. These were originally factory Demos and have had lots of TLC. Pro reviews have described them as outstanding for, "exceptional speed, clarity, imaging, dynamics, top to bottom articulation, and excellent power handling”. Six position tweeter control helps in matching to your room acoustics. 90 dB efficiency so they will work well with smaller amps. They sound great with tube amps (Decware, PrimaLuna) and were originally matched with RWA Tripath based amps. With a clean, neutral to warm sounding tube or SS amp (like AVA Synergy 240) they will bring the musicians right into the room with you.

Specs: Original cost $2700/pr.
2.5” tweeter, 5” Mid/Bass
35 Hz - 25 kHz
36.5" x 6.75" x 10.75"
90 dB 1w/1m
Single or Bi-wire

Cosmetics rated 7.5 to 8 because of small flaw in one floor footer (not visible in pics).

I have enjoyed them for three years. I need to thin out my stock of speakers so I am asking only $750 plus $150 for shipping anywhere in the US. I can also provide free hand delivery to an address in San Diego, Orange or LA Counties.

Thanks for looking.

« Last Edit: 13 Aug 2015, 12:06 am by CSI »

CSI

Re: FS: WLM Stella Floor Standing Speakers
« Reply #1 on: 11 Aug 2015, 05:27 pm »
Bump