FS: Triode Labs 2A3 SET amp

Audioclyde

FS: Triode Labs 2A3 SET amp
« on: 3 Sep 2015, 06:38 pm »
I have available a primo Triode Labs 2A3 SET integrated amp, custom built for me by Frank at Triode Labs in Canada, with Hashimoto OPT's and choke, and Triode Labs' own custom power transformer.  It's Porsche Ruby Red (as I recall that's the color), with upgraded Cardas spkr teminals, etc., as well as Mundorf caps.  I also later upgraded the input selector switch to an Elma with gold contacts.

This amp is large and relatively heavy, so shipping will not be inexpensive (the box alone that Frank shipped the amp to me in is huge).
Thus, I hate to ship this amp, and if anyone within 400 miles of Tulsa, OK, is interested in meeting halfway for delivery, I would be willing to do so.

The amp uses a pair of 2A3 tubes (all sold), a pair of 6SN7 tubes, a pair of 12AX7's and 1 rectifier (can use many different rectifiers; check out Frank's website for more details).  I think all in after upgrades I have around $4k in the amp.  I'm asking $2,000 (no tubes included) plus shipping (if I have to ship), and I'll pay the Paypal fees.  CONUS only please.

Pic's available upon request.

Thanks,

Randy