FS Tyler Acoustics Decade D1 - Crossover by Danny Richie of GR Research

Q3Di

Downsizing and moving. Don't plan to put these in storage. So these speakers will be for sale.
Tyler Acoustics Decade D1. Purchased directly from Ty a year and half.
For local sale only. DC, Baltimore, Philly

I might consider shipping if the buyer willing to pay shipping/insurance costs and arrange the shipment with the freight company. I have original boxes and packing foam. I can either build the pallet or crates and assist in the picking up.

Price: $4,500
Reduced $4000

Also, available for sale are:

Electrocompaniet ECI-5 Integrated Amp
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=132315.0

BAT VK-55 monoblocks
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=133090.0
« Last Edit: 10 Sep 2015, 11:35 pm by Q3Di »

Ern Dog

Those subs look Awesome!  What kind are they?

ACHiPo

Rythmik 15s I think?

Austin08

Those subs are DIY 15" Rythmik. I  just picked up those last 3 weeks at awesome price. Jimmy is very knowledge and easy to deal with. His system is very clean and like new condition. It also sounds great - very fast, dynamic, great micro and macro.....

Q3Di

Rythmik 15s I think?
The subs were built from Rythmik 15" kits, my first DIY project. Austin08 now has those puppies in his home.

Ern Dog

Lucky dog.  I bet they dig very lowwwwww.

Good luck w the sale.  I have a pair of Tyler Acoustics Linbrooks for the past 3-4 years and absolutely love them.  I've never kept a speaker that long before.

Q3Di

Q3Di

REDUCED
$4200

Q3Di

Still available

Q3Di

I might consider shipping if the buyer willing to pay shipping/insurance costs and arrange the shipment with the freight company. I have original boxes and packing foam. I can either build the pallet or crates and assist in the picking up.

Q3Di

REDUCED
$4000 plus freight/insurance and Paypal fee

Q3Di

Any interest? Send me a PM.

Happy Thanksgiving!