Basic mods to the Oppo 105 ready.

Ric Schultz

Basic mods to the Oppo 105 ready.
« on: 10 Dec 2012, 03:43 am »
I have finalized the basic mod to the 105 and the sound is amazing.  Way, way better than stock.  We do a lot of work all over the player, not just on the output stage.  The price of the basic mod is $450 plus return shipping and includes modding the two channel outputs (unbalanced and balanced), the center surround channel, the sub channel and the basic surround channels.  We will have advanced mods and mods to the headphone amp real soon.  Please see our webpage for details and you can always call me at 831-338-2896 Pacific Time for more info.
Ric Schultz
EVS

http://www.tweakaudio.com/EVS-2/Oppo_105_Mods.html
« Last Edit: 22 Dec 2012, 06:51 am by Ric Schultz »

Ric Schultz

Re: Basic mods to the Oppo 105 ready.
« Reply #1 on: 22 Dec 2012, 06:57 am »
The WA Quantum chips are so good I had to add some to the basic mod and also bypass the output caps with my modded .33uf Wima caps.  The sound is now crazy good.  I had to raise the price of the basic mod to $450 for these upgrades but I must say.....we are in goosebump city already.  It sounds so good I don't want to do more mods, BUT, I know it will sound even mucho better....so Off I GO into the Wild Blue Yonder.  Should be about 10 days to finalize the all out mods.