FS: Sony PS-X7 turntable with original box SOLD

wes_in_va

FS: Sony PS-X7 turntable with original box SOLD
« on: 24 Aug 2014, 11:32 pm »
This is a great table, but I've decided to thin the collection down a bit. Two vinyl rigs seems to be all I can manage!
This one is in overall great shape other than the auto start doesn't read the record size correctly so I never used it. Auto stop functions great.
Includes both the original Sony mat (though it's seen better days. Apparently these can be brought back to life by placing it outside on a hot day between 2 panes of glass but I never got around to doing that) and the combo that I was using with it: an XTML acrylic mat topped with a leather mat, a very nice combo.
T

he feet on this table are in great shape. They're a key element in the isolation of the table and lots of these aren't in good shape. These are. The gel is still nice and pliable.
Includes the original box and packing materials. No cartridge. Original Sony headshell is included.
NOTE: When I went to actually start getting this in the box I found that the transit screws are missing. I will source the correct size and make sure they're in place before shipment. This will be boxed in the original box then placed in another box lined with foam. I've shipped several 'tables and never had a problem. This one's pretty easy since I have the original packaging.

Asking $275 plus shipping from 24018. Check out my feedback here, on ebay, Audiokarma and Audiogon as wes_in_va
« Last Edit: 11 Sep 2014, 11:41 am by wes_in_va »

wes_in_va

Re: FS: Sony PS-X7 turntable with original box
« Reply #1 on: 27 Aug 2014, 11:26 am »
I'll toss in a Shure RXT 4 cartridge body for the lucky buyer. No stylus, but a nice cart.

wes_in_va

« Reply #2 on: 2 Sep 2014, 01:47 pm »
Bump

wes_in_va

« Reply #3 on: 11 Sep 2014, 11:40 am »
SOLD