JTR is a hidden gem !

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
JTR is a hidden gem !
« on: 10 Oct 2016, 06:48 pm »
We shared a room at RMAF 2016 with JTR Speakers.  Many of the listeners were amazed at the sound of the Custom Red Noesis 210RTs in our room.  Compliments about the fast, powerful sound were frequent.  These speakers have bass so low and strong, we had to say "no, there's no subwoofer".  The clarity of the concentric tweeter/midrange elements (yes, this is a 3-way speaker) was amazing.  Several listeners came back to the room repeatedly.  Thanks to Jeff at JTR for showcasing his amazing technology with Digital Amp Co equipment!

-Tommy O

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
Re: JTR is a hidden gem !
« Reply #1 on: 10 Oct 2016, 06:50 pm »

OzarkTom

« Reply #2 on: 11 Oct 2016, 12:42 am »
We shared a room at RMAF 2016 with JTR Speakers.  Many of the listeners were amazed at the sound of the Custom Red Noesis 210RTs in our room.  Compliments about the fast, powerful sound were frequent.  These speakers have bass so low and strong, we had to say "no, there's no subwoofer".  The clarity of the concentric tweeter/midrange elements (yes, this is a 3-way speaker) was amazing.  Several listeners came back to the room repeatedly.  Thanks to Jeff at JTR for showcasing his amazing technology with Digital Amp Co equipment!

-Tommy O

I will bet the great sound was partly due to the electronics. :thumb:

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
« Reply #3 on: 11 Oct 2016, 01:50 am »
I will bet the great sound was partly due to the electronics. :thumb:
Thanks, Tom.  Everybody should take a listen to JTR Speakers, especially owners of Cherry Amplifiers.  There is definitely a synergy there!  Dynamics and bandwidth are excellent with this combination.

OzarkTom

« Reply #4 on: 17 Oct 2016, 02:17 am »
It is amazing how many different speakers sounds so good with the Cherry amps. Zellaton Emotions, Spatial M3 Turbos'and now I have the Omega 3i Monitors hooked up. Great detail, big soundstage, and very organic sounding. :thumb:

jseipp

« Reply #5 on: 17 Oct 2016, 02:53 am »
It is amazing how many different speakers sounds so good with the Cherry amps. Zellaton Emotions, Spatial M3 Turbos'and now I have the Omega 3i Monitors hooked up. Great detail, big soundstage, and very organic sounding. :thumb:

I second that -- they've managed to make everything I've managed to hook up to them sing!