Zu Omen Def Mk 1-B Nano Drivers, Mundorf Caps, Honey Walnut Sale Pending

fly_fish_nz

Sale Pending.

Zu Audio Omen Mk 1-B, 1 year old, with the Nano Drivers and upgraded Mundorf Caps in the tweeter assembly.

Please note: this is a set of original B-stock speakers from Zu, in excellent condition except for some imperfections along some edge lines where the builder sanded the veneer to closely. I've tried to capture the imperfections on the edges in photos. You have to be fairly close to notice these areas, and of they in no way effect the performance. The nano drivers were new as of December 2012 and are in mint condition, with very little use.

If you are not familiar with the Omen Defs, there are great reviews here, on audiogon and in the press, including in  Stereophile where it won a Class B rating. We purchased these after hearing them at an audio show, where my wife loved them. She prefers them to my standard speakers.   I was very impressed with the Omen Defs, great coherence and immediacy from the nano drivers, but I prefer my current speaker system which is 5X as expensive.

Free Pickup/Drop Off in DC area.  Will also ship: the local Fedex office will protect, wrap, and box the speakers for about $50, which would probably be as good or better than the original boxes, and will allow them to ship fully insured.  Buyer pays for shipping of choice and any Paypal fees if used.

Thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: 2 Apr 2013, 04:37 am by fly_fish_nz »

fly_fish_nz

Sale Pending.