Salk Veracity HT-2TL's for sale.

Tourde

Salk Veracity HT-2TL's for sale.
« on: 20 Sep 2016, 09:11 pm »
I have my Salk HT-2tl's for sale in the trading post.  I moved to Soundscape 8's last year and have decided to finally part with the HT's.  Just look under username "tourde".  I am still struggling with pics so may have to pm me for email pics.  One AC member was kind enough to get one pic on the board for me at least.
Link for sale post:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=145607.msg1558030#msg1558030

Thanks for the link, Jerry
« Last Edit: 21 Sep 2016, 01:22 am by Tourde »

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
Re: Salk Veracity HT-2TL's for sale.
« Reply #1 on: 21 Sep 2016, 01:16 am »
Here's a link to your 'for sale' post: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=145607.msg1558030#msg1558030  :thumb:

Best of luck with the sale; those speakers are beautiful!

Tourde

« Reply #2 on: 21 Sep 2016, 01:23 am »
Thank you, Jerry.  This place is amazing...

Saturn94

« Reply #3 on: 21 Sep 2016, 01:41 am »
Gorgeous!

billmcc

« Reply #4 on: 28 Sep 2016, 03:04 am »
I'm the lucky buyer of these gorgeous speakers :)! Frank has been a real pleasure to deal with and a fellow audio junkie ;). C'mon Monday!

Bill

Phil A

« Reply #5 on: 28 Sep 2016, 03:30 am »
Enjoy - beautiful speakers

billmcc

« Reply #6 on: 28 Sep 2016, 07:53 pm »
Enjoy - beautiful speakers

Thanks Phil! I got an email from FedEx this morning and the HT2-TLs will be here Friday not Monday  :thumb:!

Bill

billmcc

« Reply #7 on: 24 Oct 2016, 03:27 pm »
Wanted to post an update on the arrival of the HT2-TLs. They arrived via FedEx Ground in perfect condition! It's amazing that the two boxes fit in my Prius :o! After having the HT2-TLs in my system for close to a month I couldn't be happier with how amazing these speakers sound. The finish and build quality is also amazing as well!

I joined the Salk family with a pair of SongTowers then bought a pair of 1801TLs a few years later. I've always wanted a pair of HT2-TLs and I couldn't be happier. This week I put the 1801TLs in place of small a/d/s 300Cs as surrounds. What a huge difference!

It was a real pleasure dealing with Frank as his attention to detail and communication were excellent! I'm just waiting for Frank to contact me to let me know he's ready to sell his HT2C ;).

Bill

Tourde

« Reply #8 on: 24 Oct 2016, 06:31 pm »
Nice try, Bill.  I will, however, give you a good deal on a very fresh Emotiva xpa-2 gen 3....

Mudslide

« Reply #9 on: 24 Oct 2016, 07:16 pm »
Wanted to post an update on the arrival of the HT2-TLs. They arrived via FedEx Ground in perfect condition! It's amazing that the two boxes fit in my Prius :o! After having the HT2-TLs in my system for close to a month I couldn't be happier with how amazing these speakers sound. The finish and build quality is also amazing as well!

I joined the Salk family with a pair of SongTowers then bought a pair of 1801TLs a few years later. I've always wanted a pair of HT2-TLs and I couldn't be happier. This week I put the 1801TLs in place of small a/d/s 300Cs as surrounds. What a huge difference!

It was a real pleasure dealing with Frank as his attention to detail and communication were excellent! I'm just waiting for Frank to contact me to let me know he's ready to sell his HT2C ;).

Bill

Bill, you know you're gonna have to buy a new one.  (...While I patiently lurk in the woods for Frank's!   :lol:)

billmcc

« Reply #10 on: 24 Oct 2016, 07:41 pm »
Nice try, Bill.  I will, however, give you a good deal on a very fresh Emotiva xpa-2 gen 3....

Frank,

I'll keep hammering away ;). The XPA-3 is a great amp but I'll pass. I'm not used to lifting heavy amps after dealing with the Wyred 4 Sound amps :).

Bill, you know you're gonna have to buy a new one.  (...While I patiently lurk in the woods for Frank's!   :lol:)

Mud,

I've already spoke to Jim about a new one. But the 1801b is working fine for now. I'm actually lurking in Frank's garage to be first in line  :D.

Bill