Bryston B60 SST -new model or simply new face

Lancelot

Bryston B60 SST -new model or simply new face
« on: 26 Apr 2007, 11:15 pm »
I am considering downsizing my system and going to an integrated amp. I have had a number of Bryston products  including a B60 ( presently a 3B SST) and so am familiar with the line. When I originally had the B60, I thought it was very good( I actually preferred it to my 3B ST) but the 3B SST is very significantly better in every way ( as I suppose it should be).
Now that it is called the B60 SST, is this a new model with some significant changes ( like the rest of the SST series) or are there just minor alterations  with an updated faceplate. If anyone has owned both models I would appreciate their input.

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
Re: Bryston B60 SST -new model or simply new face
« Reply #1 on: 27 Apr 2007, 01:42 pm »
I am considering downsizing my system and going to an integrated amp. I have had a number of Bryston products  including a B60 ( presently a 3B SST) and so am familiar with the line. When I originally had the B60, I thought it was very good( I actually preferred it to my 3B ST) but the 3B SST is very significantly better in every way ( as I suppose it should be).
Now that it is called the B60 SST, is this a new model with some significant changes ( like the rest of the SST series) or are there just minor alterations  with an updated faceplate. If anyone has owned both models I would appreciate their input.

Hi,

The new C-Series B60 incorporates the new SST output design.

james