BRYSTON BDA 1

maplegrovemusic

• Please Be kind to your ears .... Treat your room
BRYSTON BDA 1
« on: 29 Mar 2015, 12:32 am »
Want to buy a black bda1 . Do you have one to sell me ?

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
Re: BRYSTON BDA 1
« Reply #1 on: 29 Mar 2015, 08:00 am »
Want to buy a black bda1 . Do you have one to sell me ?

Hi

We discontinued it a few months ago so I do not think we have any left - I will as production.

james

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 29 Mar 2015, 01:13 pm »
I saw a few silver ones on Audiogon the other day.  Perhaps Bryston can change the face plate for a reasonable amount.

maplegrovemusic

• Please Be kind to your ears .... Treat your room
« Reply #3 on: 29 Mar 2015, 02:30 pm »
I saw a few silver ones on Audiogon the other day.  Perhaps Bryston can change the face plate for a reasonable amount.
That crossed my mind . I recall seeing a post somewhere in the past about a bryston face plate costing around $250 .But will have patience . The last dozen that have come up for sale have been silver . Is silver the most popular color or what ? Just my luck !

Phil A

« Reply #4 on: 29 Mar 2015, 05:12 pm »
That crossed my mind . I recall seeing a post somewhere in the past about a bryston face plate costing around $250 .But will have patience . The last dozen that have come up for sale have been silver . Is silver the most popular color or what ? Just my luck !

Don't know when I had mine it was black.  My main system is an integrated A/V system and when I watch a movie I prefer to see stuff that blends in a bit better with the dark.

rmurray

« Reply #5 on: 29 Mar 2015, 05:22 pm »
Don't know when I had mine it was black.  My main system is an integrated A/V system and when I watch a movie I prefer to see stuff that blends in a bit better with the dark.   Yes, likewise :thumb: