AC iPurifier Tour

TF1216

• Industry Participant
AC iPurifier Tour
« on: 15 Feb 2018, 05:25 pm »
Hello Everyone,

We would like to start a tour for the AC iPurifier.  Any interested parties out there to give the device a try?

Each participant would receive 2 units for 2 weeks to see how they may help clean up your A/C power.

https://ifi-audio.com/portfolio-view/accessory-ac-ipurifier/

genjamon

Re: AC iPurifier Tour
« Reply #1 on: 15 Feb 2018, 06:08 pm »
I'm interested.  I have several High Fidelity MC-0.5 devices I can compare to. 

SFDude

« Reply #2 on: 15 Feb 2018, 06:09 pm »
Would like to get in on this. Will be really going in skeptical that this will improve anything but open to experiencing for myself.

-dave

Flyin_V

« Reply #3 on: 15 Feb 2018, 09:50 pm »
I'd be interested in trying them. I, too, am a bit skeptical but always welcome cost effective system improvements.

Thanks for the tour.

Lary

TJHUB

« Reply #4 on: 16 Feb 2018, 12:15 am »
I am very interested as well.  It would be very valuable to compare 1 vs 2 in my setup before purchasing.

jboiler76

« Reply #5 on: 16 Feb 2018, 12:59 am »
I'd be interested in trying them.

Thanks,

Jay

Magnatest

« Reply #6 on: 16 Feb 2018, 01:08 am »
I'd also be interested in trying them.

Thanks,

Gregg

TF1216

• Industry Participant
« Reply #7 on: 16 Feb 2018, 02:56 am »
Awesome.  If you all wouldn't mind please PM with your addresses and I will set the tour up.  The units will go out next week.

ExileSt

« Reply #8 on: 16 Feb 2018, 03:35 am »
I'd be interested in trying as well.  A couple months ago I was having noise issues and posted in the Power Conditioning circle, looking for recommendations.  Ended up buying an Isobar and being disappointed enough that I returned it.

Will PM you, Tyler, and see if I'm not too late.

TF1216

• Industry Participant
« Reply #9 on: 17 Feb 2018, 03:30 am »
Thank you all for showing interest in the AC iPurifier.  There are 5 folks on the list so far and there is room for more. 

The units will ship in the order below.  Feel free to PM if the timing doesn't work or to just chat.  I will reach out via PM to folks as things move along.  Cheers!
  • OZarkTom
  • genjamon
  • mikeeastman
  • Magnatest
  • WireNut
  • TJHUB
  • jboiler76
  • SFDude
  • Flyin_V
« Last Edit: 18 Feb 2018, 02:48 am by iFi Tyler »

mikeeastman

« Reply #10 on: 17 Feb 2018, 02:22 pm »
I would like to get on the tour.

WireNut

« Reply #11 on: 17 Feb 2018, 03:53 pm »
I would definitely like to be on this tour. Power conditioning is what my system lacks. Thanks.

Mike B.

« Reply #12 on: 17 Feb 2018, 04:52 pm »
I am also interested. Probably try it with my home theater. The big two channel rig has multiple filters already in place.

TF1216

• Industry Participant
« Reply #13 on: 18 Feb 2018, 12:32 am »
I am also interested. Probably try it with my home theater. The big two channel rig has multiple filters already in place.

Hi Mike,

PM with your details please so I can get you on the list.

TF1216

• Industry Participant
« Reply #14 on: 18 Feb 2018, 12:33 am »
Here is the updated order fellas.  Thank you so much, again, for having interest in trying this product. 

• OZarkTom
  • genjamon
  • mikeeastman
  • Magnatest
  • WireNut
  • TJHUB
  • jboiler76
  • SFDude
  • Flyin_V
« Last Edit: 18 Feb 2018, 02:48 am by iFi Tyler »

TF1216

• Industry Participant
« Reply #15 on: 28 Feb 2018, 04:55 pm »
We are underway.   :wink:

TJHUB

« Reply #16 on: 28 Feb 2018, 10:50 pm »
We are underway.   :wink:

Awesome!  :thumb:

OzarkTom

« Reply #17 on: 13 Mar 2018, 04:01 am »
Thank you IFI Tyler, AMR, and Ifi for this tour.

I have griped and complained about my AC in this small rural town for the last 35 years. Ever since I have been here, my AC, daytime listening always resulted in listener fatigue if I played my system loud before 10pm. Many times it did not play smooth until after midnight.  Enter the AC Purifier.

This is an easy tweak, just plug it in. I first plugged one in the wall and the sound was much smoother, easier to listen to. I had to try my lousy recording of the Best of Abba and was shocked, best i had heard that recording. This was the first week, I had decided to not try the other. For $99, this was the best tweek that I have ever tried.

But to look at that unopened box, it got the best of me. I plugged it in my Furutech strip in the digital section and voila. The rest of my AC hash completely disappeared. I decided to really crank it up, no fatigue. Jazz, rock, pop, everything sounded better, even Diana Krall. In the past when I played the smaller chip amps, they always sounded better on battery than AC. I knew why GR Research always showed up with an all battery system at the audio shows. The AC in those hotels were crap, too many systems playing.

For those here that read the TAS back in the 80's might remember Enid Lumley talking about all the bad AC. HP even started talking about using batteries for better SQ.

So for me, this tour was a no brainer, I have two on order. After I unplugged them, I re-listened and the fatigue came back, I quickly had to turn the volume down. If you have perfect AC, I doubt if these will help. If not on this tour, buy two from Music Direct with their 60 day return policy. With all the bad AC at these audio shows, You might see the companies plugging these in their room for better SQ.

Definitely, 5 stars.

System: DAC Cherry mono amps
IFI Ican
Burson Pro + cables
Sony Hap-Z1ES
Zelleton Emotions and Audio Nirvana 8" full range speakers

A_shah

« Reply #18 on: 13 Mar 2018, 06:30 am »
Hello Everyone,

We would like to start a tour for the AC iPurifier.  Any interested parties out there to give the device a try?

Each participant would receive 2 units for 2 weeks to see how they may help clean up your A/C power.

https://ifi-audio.com/portfolio-view/accessory-ac-ipurifier/

I am interested  if any slots are available.

MttBsh

« Reply #19 on: 13 Mar 2018, 06:13 pm »
I too would like to try these out, please advise if I can join the tour, thanks.