NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Omega Super 5 w/RS5 drivers - $375 - NE Ohio

fiveoclockfriday

I have for sale a great pair of Omega Super 5 speakers that have been upgraded with the RS5 driver. They sound excellent, and are in good cosmetic shape. Striking gold & blue finish.

One speaker has some scuffs to the shiny blue finish on the veneer on its top - I tried to capture it in photos, but it it's hard to see unless the light is just at the right angle. I think they could be easily buffed out if someone knows a bit about woodworking/cabinetry. Really quite minor, just trying to be honest and upfront.

I'm clearing out some extra gear, there's nothing wrong with them. They sound amazing with tube amps, and look classy - I happily had them in my living room (WAF approved) for years.

I do not have shipping boxes so I'd rather not mess with it. I'm in NE Ohio, and am looking for a local sale. Asking $425 375 I have good sales and feedback on here, Audiogon and eBay.

*speaker stands not for sale*

Thanks for your interest.
Eric

« Last Edit: 29 Sep 2015, 12:34 am by fiveoclockfriday »

raysracing

Re: FS: Omega Super 5 w/RS5 drivers - $425 - NE Ohio
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jan 2015, 07:55 pm »
A good seller.       I bought his amp last year. I also own Omega speakers and can vouch for their accuracy and uncanny imaging. Vocals and acoustic instruments, cymbals are amazingly real.

Ray

fiveoclockfriday

« Reply #2 on: 1 Feb 2015, 04:06 pm »
Bump

fiveoclockfriday

« Reply #3 on: 3 Feb 2015, 02:35 pm »
price reduced to $400, willing to meet within an hour or so of NE Ohio. Message me if you're interested!

fiveoclockfriday

Re: FS: Omega Super 5 w/RS5 drivers - $400 - NE Ohio
« Reply #4 on: 16 Feb 2015, 12:44 pm »
bump - still available

fiveoclockfriday

Re: FS: Omega Super 5 w/RS5 drivers - $375 - NE Ohio
« Reply #5 on: 24 Sep 2015, 02:26 pm »
resurrecting this thread, these are still for sale; will happily take $375 in NE Ohio. Thanks!

- Eric

6L6PPP

Re: FS: Omega Super 5 w/RS5 drivers - $375 - NE Ohio
« Reply #6 on: 27 Sep 2015, 10:38 pm »
You have a private message ....