New, the Fet Valve 600R and 400R hybrid amplfiers

avahifi

Re: New, the Fet Valve 600R and 400R hybrid amplfiers
« Reply #80 on: 12 Apr 2012, 10:23 pm »
Actually, I will be gone for the next three days on a tour myself.

I am heading to Kansas and Oklahoma chasing tornadoes this weekend with three very well trained meteorologists and severe weather spotters.

Back home sometime Monday with some good video footage I hope.  I just bought a new Sony HD video camera to take on the trip and hopefully learn to use along the way.

Regards,

Frank

Tom Alverson

Re: New, the Fet Valve 600R and 400R hybrid amplfiers
« Reply #81 on: 13 Apr 2012, 11:59 pm »
Actually, I will be gone for the next three days on a tour myself.

I am heading to Kansas and Oklahoma chasing tornadoes this weekend with three very well trained meteorologists and severe weather spotters.

Back home sometime Monday with some good video footage I hope.  I just bought a new Sony HD video camera to take on the trip and hopefully learn to use along the way.

Regards,

Frank

Looks like you are in for some excitement (hopefully not TOO much):

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/large-dangerous-plains-tornado/64003

A life-threatening, large outbreak of tornadoes is forecast to unfold across the central and southern Plains this weekend.

According to AccuWeather.com Chief Meteorologist Elliot Abrams, "The risk is about as high as it gets."

Oklahoma City and Wichita lie in the heart of the tornado threat area that extends from near Wichita Falls, Texas, to near Omaha, Neb., late Saturday afternoon through Saturday night.