SOLD: Black Cat Airwave XLR interconnects

PHamm

SOLD: Black Cat Airwave XLR interconnects
« on: 21 Aug 2017, 05:23 pm »
SOLD: one pair of absolutely mint Airwave XLR interconnects, 1m. These are the new "authentic Giant Slayer" line from Chris Sommovigo, who is now based in Japan: "I've been in this industry 25 years designing and manufacturing cables, I know what's out there, and I've made absolutely certain that AIRWAVE has ZERO competition at anywhere remotely near its price... Don't let the low price fool you - once you get a set of these you will understand, beyond any shadow of doubt, how superbly these special products are made.

... This is not some thermoplastic industrial cable-sausage being squeezed and squirted out of the snotty-end of an enormous industrial extruder at some factory in Guangdong, tens of miles at a time!

... These cables are made, layer by layer, in my workshop in Japan, on my machines... Like Black Cat and Indigo, AIRWAVE cables are carefully crafted artisanal products!" (all quotes taken from the Airwave pre-release email)

You can see details of the construction of these cables, here:
https://blackcatcable.com/products/airwave-interconnects

I bought these in anticipation of a system change which I have now abandoned and I have consequently decided to sell these cables. They have never been used and I have only taken them out of their felt bag twice--once when I first got them and again to take these photos.

« Last Edit: 25 Sep 2017, 07:24 pm by PHamm »

PHamm

Re: F/S: Airwave XLR interconnects
« Reply #1 on: 1 Sep 2017, 07:54 pm »
Bump.

PHamm

« Reply #2 on: 8 Sep 2017, 07:42 pm »
Bump. Text of the advertisement changed to give more information.
« Last Edit: 10 Sep 2017, 10:03 pm by PHamm »

PHamm

« Reply #3 on: 15 Sep 2017, 09:07 pm »

Bump. Going on Agon soon.

PHamm

Re: F/S: Black Cat Airwave XLR interconnects
« Reply #4 on: 22 Sep 2017, 09:26 pm »

Bump for the weekend.

PHamm

Re: F/S: Black Cat Airwave XLR interconnects
« Reply #5 on: 24 Sep 2017, 07:00 pm »