Ottica top wing No-Rez cutout - anyone willing to help? Ill pay...

Vedder323

• vinyl reviews and more, check out Newrecordday.com
    • New Record Day
Hey Folks, anyone out there that has the tools and talent to cut out the top wing sections of the Ottica's for me? I am willing and happy to pay for everything needed and a bonus.

Let me know.

Ron

mlundy57

• Industry Participant
Ron,

If you mark how you want them cut I'll run the pieces through my band saw.

Either make a template or put a piece of No-Rez in where you want it to go with the white side facing the wing. Then use a fine point sharpie to trace the outline on the No-Rez.

A band saw makes the smoothest cut nut then again, No-Rez is pretty east to cut with a razor knife. Just cut inside the line so the piece doesn't hang over the edges of the wing once applied.

Let me know if I can help

Mike

glynnw

• I have tin ears.
FYI, I cut no-rez with a handheld jigsaw with no problem and it makes a neat edge if I pay attention.

Vedder323

• New Record Day
Ron,

If you mark how you want them cut I'll run the pieces through my band saw.

Either make a template or put a piece of No-Rez in where you want it to go with the white side facing the wing. Then use a fine point sharpie to trace the outline on the No-Rez.

A band saw makes the smoothest cut nut then again, No-Rez is pretty east to cut with a razor knife. Just cut inside the line so the piece doesn't hang over the edges of the wing once applied.

Let me know if I can help

Mike

Thanks Mike! Ill do exactly that and let you know!

mlundy57

• Industry Participant
Ron,

If you make a template be sure and label which side faces the wing so the orientation is correct when transferred to the No-Rez.

Mike

Vedder323

• New Record Day
Ron,

If you make a template be sure and label which side faces the wing so I get the orientation correct.

Mike

You got it!

Captainhemo

You guys need not worry about marking the template, youi'll need   one cut each  way

jay