Sold: Luminous Audio Axiom II Preamplifier (Walker Mods)

StevenZ

Selling a lightly used, excellent condition (no physical blemishes I can see) Luminous Axiom II preamp with Walker Mods and full burn-in. This is easily the best passive preamp I've used.  I love the ease of finding the exact volume level with it's 48-step Polish made attenuator.  Couple that with the rest of the mods which include 6/9 ONO copper wire used, Vampire copper/gold plugs, sorbothane feet and internal chassis damping and you've got easily a reference level preamplifier.  You've got to hear this.  More info can be found here.  https://luminousaudio.com/collections/axiom-ii-passive-preamp/products/axiom-ii-passive-preamp

I'm asking $400$325$300 shipped CONUS, Paypal only (I'll cover the fees).

« Last Edit: 16 Jun 2017, 11:34 pm by StevenZ »

StevenZ

Open now to trades for USB DAC and offers.

StevenZ

Price Reduced
« Last Edit: 15 May 2017, 11:45 am by StevenZ »

StevenZ

Last bump last price drop.  Now $300 shipped.

bachtovinyl

I would like to buy your Preamp but I am not setup for paypal. I am 74 and would send a USPO money order and you could wait to send the preamp until you have cashed the money order. I have an original Luminous Audio preamp and would to hear the difference. Thanks, Rob.

StevenZ

Pending Payment

jbd

Is this still available or has it been sold?

StevenZ

This has been sold

RDavidson

Revise your original subject header to say "Sold" and remove the "FS/FT." It's one of the Trading Post rules.