New, the DVA 700 Pure Differential Amplifier

avahifi

New, the DVA 700 Pure Differential Amplifier
« on: 13 Apr 2017, 04:09 pm »
New, the DVA 700 Pure Differential Amplifier.  350W per channel and pure balanced operation. $3599

The DVA 700 has four independent internal Class AB solid state channels, fed from two XLR balanced inputs only.  This provides two balanced audio output channels, each of the two output channels consisting of an active plus and an active minus channel.

There are no single ended to balanced adaptor circuits at the inputs, just XLR jacks wired directly to the audio channels to provide the purest possible full differential balanced audio possible.

Its never been done before at this price and with this high a quality audio design.

Each of the four independent internal channels have regulated small signal power supplies and regulated output circuits.

Each of the four independent audio channels use four double die Exicon power mosfet power transistors for near unlimited current capacity.  16 double die devices in total, equivalent to 32 normal 200V 250W 8 amp devices.  This keeps the output impedance vanishing low and load interaction nearly nil.  The DVA 700 will grab your speakers and make them sing like never before.

Each audio circuit is so stable no DC balance adjustments are needed or provided.

If you own pure differential equipment ahead of the DVA 700 you will be astonished how much better your system will sound when all of the input and output conversion circuits are eliminated.

Available right now.  Call me for details.  651-330-9871

Frank Van Alstine

Randy

Re: New, the DVA 700 Pure Differential Amplifier
« Reply #1 on: 13 Apr 2017, 05:11 pm »
Sounds great, but too late for me.

Randy

smokey

« Reply #2 on: 24 Apr 2017, 01:45 am »
frank, I have your 600R AMP , with SALK SS 8 SPEAKERS , what  would the diff. be  with the new 700 amp and would it be cost effective,
  I do have the balanced with XLR 600R AMP

PMAT

« Reply #3 on: 24 Apr 2017, 04:44 am »
 Nice to see you on the throttle Frank. I gotta try one of your amps sometime. I hope this one is a huge success.