« on: 31 Jan 2017, 08:21 pm »
Noticed Vapor Audio's Circle is there no longer. :scratch:

What happened? :o

Luis D. Paret
Keller, TX

seadogs1

Re: What happened to Vapor Audio?
« Reply #1 on: 31 Jan 2017, 08:55 pm »
I hope they are still in business, They make GREST Loudspeakers. If anyone has any info PLEASE respond.

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 31 Jan 2017, 09:14 pm »
The website still works but the BBB file seems to indicate a failure to respond to a consumer complaint - https://www.bbb.org/stlouis/business-reviews/audio-visual-equipment-dealers/vapor-audio-in-house-springs-mo-310593437

Scott F.

« Reply #3 on: 31 Jan 2017, 09:43 pm »
Wow, it's like gone-gone....not even in the archives  :scratch:

My bad, moved to the Owners Circles. Guess I should have looked a little harder :duh:

« Last Edit: 1 Feb 2017, 12:36 am by Scott F. »

mzbrahce

« Reply #4 on: 31 Jan 2017, 09:49 pm »
Moved to Owner's Circles....

Folsom

« Reply #5 on: 31 Jan 2017, 10:11 pm »
Ryan went threw a horrible loss of his wife. Him and his young daughter perhaps need to move on, for now. I don't know what's going on for sure but it's not hard to imagine how a business with very long build times would be utterly crippled by that. Hopefully he's been able to deliver the orders that were on the table. I hope him and his daughter are doing ok.

We know Ed and Pete were going strong with designs, but that's the most we've got thus far.

If you are not aware, there is a fee for owning a circle, and it's unlikely, if Ryan is out of commission, that he has paid it. I'm sure if Ryan comes back full swing then he can reactivate his circle.