Veracity HT3's in BMW Milanobeige - SOLD

jsalk

Veracity HT3's in BMW Milanobeige - SOLD
« on: 12 Aug 2010, 03:41 pm »
We had an extra pair of HT3 cabinets sitting around when someone called and wanted to audition a pair.  So we took a trip to the local automotive paint store and picked out a color - BMW Milanobeige.  We thought this would blend with any number of wood tones in a home.  We really liked the results - very clean.

Here are some pics...

And a close-up...

The base price of a pair of "custom" Veracity HT3's is $6095.  For this pair, we added an automotive color at $300.  So the total for this pair would normally be $6395.  This pair is ready to go and it is available for $5995, a discount of $400.

- Jim
« Last Edit: 15 Oct 2010, 02:53 pm by jsalk »

Randy

Re: Veracity HT3's in BMW Milanobeige
« Reply #1 on: 16 Sep 2010, 02:51 am »
Well, FWIW, I like them.

gadfly

Re: Veracity HT3's in BMW Milanobeige - SOLD
« Reply #2 on: 15 Oct 2010, 08:12 pm »
Talk about serendipity, I've longed for a pair of HT3's for years.  My better half was
quite insistent she didn't want more wood grain in the living room.  A plain smooth
finish, that would compliment existing grained wood furniture was her desire.  I'm
old enough to know that a happy wife is a happy life.  Took her out to dinner a few
nights ago and convinced her that the perfect solution would be a pair of bmw-
milanobeige HT3's.  She was quite pleased that coincidentally I new of a gracious
artisan with perhaps the only pair in existence  8)  Showed her the picture, she
smiled, I contacted JS, who informed me the speakers are with him at the RMAF,
and in a week or two they will be polished and sent to me.  I can't stop smiling.

PB

Big Red Machine

« Reply #3 on: 15 Oct 2010, 09:43 pm »
Want me to carve PB in them while I'm at the show so they are really yours? :D

gadfly

« Reply #4 on: 16 Oct 2010, 12:13 am »
Easy big Red.  Mess with those speakers and I'll insist on a replacement done in
"pinto pink". :lol: