Headphones

django11

• Canuckistani
Re: Headphones
« Reply #20 on: 29 Jan 2013, 12:29 pm »
Hey Guy!

Just want to point out that new AC member ElBrento2  ( he has 4 posts on AC) started this thread to get information about his concern.  Maybe you could start a thread about your topic?   :D

Guy 13

« Reply #21 on: 29 Jan 2013, 12:58 pm »
Hey Guy!

Just want to point out that new AC member ElBrento2  ( he has 4 posts on AC) started this thread to get information about his concern.  Maybe you could start a thread about your topic?   :D

Hi django11 and all Audio Circle members.

You are right, sorry about that, my mistake.
No more of my posting on ElBrento2 thread.
Thanks for telling me.
And my apology to ElBrento2

Guy 13

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #22 on: 29 Jan 2013, 06:08 pm »
Howdy.  I am looking for recommendations on a set of in-ear headphones to replace my Shure entry level ear buds from about 8 years ago.  I like the new SE315, but need other opinions.  Any comments?

Sorry I've been dealing with an issue here, but I personally haven't heard the Shures. I did at one time own some for a short time so I have an idea of the sound. I bought some Ultimate Ears UE500 last month and I find them breaking in very nicely. For $35 when I grabbed them try some of these type and listen for the sound you like and buy up in the line when you can. Thats my best advice....there are so many flavors available. Welcome also!!!!  Ed :thumb: :thumb:

randytsuch

« Reply #23 on: 29 Jan 2013, 06:23 pm »
http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-269-iems-compared-rha-ma-350-added-01-22-13

A very long thread, but the beginning has reviews of MANY different IEMs.

Another man's opinion
http://www.head-fi.org/t/541204/concise-multi-iem-comparison-final-audio-design-adagio-v-added-jan-17th-2013

I have a set of RE-262's, TDK BA200, Brainwav B2.  All nice, but right now I like the TDK's.

The other IEM that is supposed to be very good, and high bang for the buck are the vsonics.
I wanted to try the GR07 but never did.

The "curse" of IEM's is there are many that sound good, but they also sound different.
Of the three I listed above, the TDK's have the best low end, but they are definitely not "bass head" IEM's.

Almost forgot to mention, I have a set of TF10 and the Sony MH1C's, both of which have more low end than the ones listed above.

Some have a better sound stage, better with vocals, more detail, better high end, etc.

Did I just confuse you more?

Randy