SOLD! Job 225 Amplifier $1250 shipped (in the continental US)

Meicheng

For sale Job 225 amplifier. I purchased this amp locally from the original owner who purchased it direct from the Swiss manufacturer about 6 months ago. Photos over at Audio Asylum trader section where same ad is posted.  I have too much equipment, and this amp is too nice to sit idle, someone should enjoy it. There were reports that some early Job amps had ground hum issues, but neither the original owner or myself experienced any problems/issues with this amp. There are many positive reviews and threads on-line discussing this amp, so please search around. Will be double-boxed for safe shipment and includes manual. $1250 Paypal family/gift/sending cash, or add 3% for normal Paypal goods purchase to cover fees. Price includes ground shipping in the continental lower 48 states. A tracking number will be provided once shipped. I have lots of feedback on *Bay and the Gon, just ask. Email is meicheng101@sbcglobal.net
« Last Edit: 20 Apr 2014, 12:15 am by Meicheng »

rklein

• My finest audio piece ever!!
I have the JOB225 and preferred it to my NCores.

This is a very nice price for really good sound!!

Regards,

Randy

OzarkTom

I have the JOB225 and preferred it to my NCores.

This is a very nice price for really good sound!!

Regards,

Randy

I agree with Randy. I even had the $9k Atsah NC1200 monos here and the Job 225 beat those. At $1250, this is a steal.

roscoeiii

So tempted

triode4

Reply to email to buy, please respond!

OzarkTom

So tempted

Looks like you waited too long, Roscoe. The Job sounds obviously better when you replace the fuse with an audiophile fuse. I am just using the $20 AMR.