FLASH MOD SALE - 25% OFF ALL MODS - LIMITED TIME!

modwright

« Last Edit: 7 Dec 2016, 08:00 pm by modwright »

modwright

Re: FLASH MOD SALE - 25% OFF ALL MODS - LIMITED TIME!
« Reply #1 on: 27 Apr 2016, 06:31 pm »
Time is running out and our production schedule is filling up fast!  Please call now to schedule your start date. We require a 50% deposit to secure a start date and that can be scheduled later if you choose. You must call now however, to quality for the 25% mod discount.

Feedback from a happy 105D Customer:

Even on first setup, I put on an SACD of Dire Straights: Money for Nothing. It blew me away.  The hairs on the back of my head stood up and I got goosebumps all over.
The sound was so thick I could almost touch it, such a low noise floor and such clarity!
Some people said it needs time to burn in..but honestly..I cant even imagine it sounding better, even with the new tubes! I put on Anne Bisson as well - absolutely incredible. The only way I can describe it, is the thickness and warmth of very high end vinyl, with the clarity and noise floor of digital. - B. Vyner (4.27.2016)

modwright

« Reply #2 on: 1 May 2016, 04:04 pm »
Due to unprecedented demand, sale will extend through Monday - May 2nd!

Please call now to reserve your start date!

Dan Wright
President, ModWright Instruments Inc.

modwright

« Reply #3 on: 1 May 2016, 05:31 pm »
More Customer mod feedback:

I want to reiterate what a joy it is listening to the silver discs of all kinds via my Modwright version of the Sony XA5400ES. It is now so beautifully quiet that music comes out of a dead black background. While well-recorded SACDs are, of course, extraordinary, the biggest surprise remains how good CDs sound. The best of the newer CDs are really quite good with a timbre and dimensionality that is wonderful to hear. - H. Lowrey, 5.1.2016

modwright

« Reply #4 on: 2 May 2016, 03:12 pm »
Due to unprecedented demand, we are extending the Flash Sale through Monday, May 2nd, 2016.

Please call today to reserve your start date!

Dan Wright
President, ModWright Instruments Inc.