After waiting 3 months the DAC-10 is finally here, but...

rustydoglim

Re: After waiting 3 months the DAC-10 is finally here, but...
« Reply #20 on: 6 Nov 2017, 08:34 am »
Either today or tomorrow I think, but this is not the place to ask for a replacement remote because I am not the support person.
I saw an email from the factory asking for your DAC-10 serial number today, please use the help desk ticket to response.
We have staff reviewing help desk every few days to ensure support issues are followed up. So, I advice every customers and dealers to use the Help Desk.

Wind Chaser

« Reply #21 on: 6 Nov 2017, 05:18 pm »
No problem, that's what I've been doing. I just wish they (the Help Desk) would do a better job following up with more communication at their end. Last week I asked for clarification as to which of the three numbers below the bar code is the serial number. Instead of answering my question, they asked for the serial number again. I've asked a few more questions in subsequent messages, but they have yet to respond to any one of them.  :scratch:

rustydoglim

« Reply #22 on: 6 Nov 2017, 11:12 pm »
Serial number is the one with lots of 1s and 0s. If doubt, provide all three numbers, that will certainly speed things up.
The factory staff has certain process to follow and cost consideration. So whenever we need to get the factory to ship stuff, they will want to document everything.

Wind Chaser

« Reply #23 on: 15 Nov 2017, 06:27 pm »
The new remote just arrived and everything is just tickety-boo! Life is so much better when you don't have to get out the chair to adjust the volume; which was quite frequent due to the enormous dynamic range I've got going on here.  :green: