SP2

Raimo

SP2
« on: 18 Aug 2017, 08:07 pm »
Hallo James, i am waiting for a SP2 from England. I forgot to ask the seller about the remote control. I have a Logitech Harmony 650 Universal control to my BP26.
Does that one have all the functions for the SP2? According to Logitechs home page it should. I did not find a remote for the SP2 on your home page, is it possible to buy a original from Bryston?
I will be back with impressions and most likely questions about installing it properly.
I also have to buy poweramps for the surround channels.
Best Regards Raimo.

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
Re: SP2
« Reply #1 on: 18 Aug 2017, 08:14 pm »
Hallo James, i am waiting for a SP2 from England. I forgot to ask the seller about the remote control. I have a Logitech Harmony 650 Universal control to my BP26.
Does that one have all the functions for the SP2? According to Logitechs home page it should. I did not find a remote for the SP2 on your home page, is it possible to buy a original from Bryston?
I will be back with impressions and most likely questions about installing it properly.
I also have to buy poweramps for the surround channels.
Best Regards Raimo.

Give Mike a call.  He is all-knowing about remotes. mpickett@bryston.com

james

Raimo

« Reply #2 on: 19 Aug 2017, 08:11 pm »
Give Mike a call.  He is all-knowing about remotes. mpickett@bryston.com

james
Thank you, will do that if there is no remote with the unit.

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 19 Aug 2017, 10:26 pm »
Logitech has the codes and you can of course customize buttons for anything not included as standard

Raimo

« Reply #4 on: 20 Aug 2017, 07:38 pm »
Logitech has the codes and you can of course customize buttons for anything not included as standard
How do you customize buttons?

Raimo

« Reply #5 on: 26 Aug 2017, 01:49 pm »
Got my SP2 today and i got the remote too :P. Now i need some power amps for the surround channels.

Phil A

« Reply #6 on: 26 Aug 2017, 02:12 pm »
How do you customize buttons?

You can do it something like - https://support.myharmony.com/en-us/customizing-physical-buttons-on-your-remote

What I usually do is use the Harmony learning function and press whatever button on the Harmony Remote you wish to perform that function - e.g. numbers 1-9, some hard button that makes sense to you for a particular function - e.g. 2-channel bypass - if you have a 'record' button on your Harmony Remote and that makes sense to you as you have no other use for it then teach the Harmony that command from the Bryston remote.

Phil A

« Reply #7 on: 26 Aug 2017, 02:13 pm »