Salk Rythmik 12" subwoofer Burled Walnut for Sale

qwknuf6

Location -Oklahoma
750.00  *FIRM*  plus 100.00  shipping  48 states   ,Subwoofer new is 1300.00  plus shipping , I purchased new in 2012  , still looks and works as new ,

Mark
« Last Edit: 11 Oct 2017, 12:59 pm by qwknuf6 »

PNWer

Re: Salk Rythmik 12" subwoofer Burled Walnut for Sale
« Reply #1 on: 7 Oct 2017, 04:36 pm »
Can you post more info ?
 What are the specs ?  Rthymik went thru many versions of 12" subwoofer (so Salk cabinet can be based on different ones).
What age ?
What condition ?

Since I'm a newbie with no pm privileges posting an email contact info would be needed for private negotiations would be needed if this sub may fit me.

richidoo

« Reply #2 on: 7 Oct 2017, 07:27 pm »
Since I'm a newbie with no pm privileges posting an email contact info would be needed for private negotiations would be needed if this sub may fit me.

When your postcount reaches 3 posts, your PM privileges are activated.

Only one more to go!  :thumb:

qwknuf6

« Reply #3 on: 7 Oct 2017, 10:14 pm »
Can you post more info ?
 What are the specs ?  Rthymik went thru many versions of 12" subwoofer (so Salk cabinet can be based on different ones).
What age ?
What condition ?

Good condition , I could not find and damage , looks new , its a 370 amp ,about 3-4 years old ,no issues  ,  I wonder if I can  send you a PM .I will try   

***original post updated ******
« Last Edit: 8 Oct 2017, 04:19 am by qwknuf6 »

benguin

« Reply #4 on: 11 Oct 2017, 02:59 am »
qwk- that's a beautiful sub!   I've got two of Jim's subs and the sound quality (and appearance) are top notch.

Where are you located?  Might be some folks nearby that are interested and would save both of you the shipping (those aren't light!)
  - Ben

qwknuf6

« Reply #5 on: 11 Oct 2017, 12:58 pm »
qwk- that's a beautiful sub!   I've got two of Jim's subs and the sound quality (and appearance) are top notch.

Where are you located?  Might be some folks nearby that are interested and would save both of you the shipping (those aren't light!)
  - Ben

Oklahoma

Carl V

« Reply #6 on: 11 Oct 2017, 09:02 pm »
ZIP?

qwknuf6

« Reply #7 on: 12 Oct 2017, 04:25 am »