FS: Pair of GedLee 15" waveguides, DE-250 drivers, foam plugs, and crossovers

JDUBS

I had bought these as I was going to compare them with my Unitys, but I am really liking my Unitys and would rather listen to music than fool around with comparing the two speaker approaches.

Anyway, Earl doesn't offer these anymore and if you want to go GedLee waveguide, these are the ones to go with and are superior to the smaller ones currently offered.

The waveguides themselves are made from fiberglass and aren't much to look at.  The drivers are already mounted and the foam plugs are attached, so these are essentially ready to go.

The crossovers were built by Earl and are specific to this waveguide with a approx. 900hz crossover point.  There are also LPADs so you can adjust the output levels.

Here's a couple pics of the waveguides, foam plugs, and drivers:

Looking for $900 + shipping.  Please shoot me a pm with any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Jim

56oval

Hi Jim
What is your location and what bass driver suits the xover ,12" B&C or the 15" B&C .

Cheers

Mal

playntheblues

• D-Sonic, Mola Mola TamBagui, Tekton DISE
I'll take them, pm me and we can finish this up.
Kind Regards,
Guy

anubisgrau

PM sent 06.48AM today, awaiting for reply
 :eyebrows:

playntheblues

anubisgrau, just so I don't get my hopes up....on your pm did you tell JDUBS you would take them or did you ask a question about them?  Like you I am trying to establish a time line here.  And for what it's worth these time stamps are way off, this one says 9:30 and it is 4:30 CST now.
Kind Regards,
Guy

JDUBS

Thanks for the abundant interest, everyone.  The first to respond via pm is also local, who also wants my Harpers so I'm in the process of working things out with him.  Right now they are Sale Pending.  If he doesn't come through with the deposit, I'll let folks know.

Thanks,
Jim

anubisgrau

thanks for the info, jim :thumb:

playntheblues

Thanks for the update.

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
 :o :o :o

This sale is rare and it was bound to go out fast  :eyebrows: