Consonance Opera T99/5 has wood side and a nice wood top

luckylou

Here I have a sweet tube preamp ... 400.00 plus split ship

I have taken better pictures of the preamp

No remote the preamp is sweet looking as well as the sound ... This preamp runs on 220volts would need a power convertor to run it on it on USA  power

I'm the 2ND owner of the preamp ...

The amp will come with the tubes that are new with less then 15 hrs of play on them ..

will also come with a pair of tube dampers the tubes are JAN PHILIPS 6922 Military tube comes with a standard power cord ...

Power: 220VAC / IN
this is a write up of the it

Consonance T-99 tube pre-amplifier

The fifth anniversary model with 24dB gain line stage pre-amplifier. Uses two Sovtek 6922 for voltage amplification. Special attention is paid to the power supply. T99 uses toroidal power transformer with selected rectifier and voltage stabilizer components. Main circuit uses point to point wiring and overall uses short lead wires to immunize distortion. T99 uses pre-heat design for safe connection to solid state power amplifier. Special care has been taken on tube shock absorption in order to prevent the tube microphone effect. Overall T99 is a mild tempered pre-amplifier and adequate dynamics and high resolution. Very good output level and musical balance due to the no global feedback design. A perfect upgrade to M99, a100plus and other power amplifiers. Dual output RCA connectors enable bi-amp configuration.

SPECIFICATION:

CONTROL FUNCTIONS: Volume, Select, Power On/Off
HARMONIC DISTORTION (for 2V RMS at output): 0.08%(70Hz/7kHz 4:1)
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: (-1dB points at 2 V out put) 3Hz-100kHz
INPUT IMPEDANCE: 50k ohms
INPUT INTERFACES: 4 groups (RCA)
OUTPUT INTERFACES: 2 groups (RCA)
SIGNAL/NOISE: 90dB
GAIN at 1 kHz: 24dB
CONSUMPTION: 20watt
NEGATIVE FEEDBACK: None
VACUUM TUBE: 6922 x2
DIMENSIONS: 430(L) x 120(W) x 80(H) mm
WEIGHT: 6 kg

If anyone as any question please feel free to ask .. morepictures in gallery 
« Last Edit: 26 Jul 2010, 12:26 pm by luckylou »

luckylou

Re: Consonance Opera T99/5 has wood side and a nice wood top
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jul 2010, 12:25 pm »

Here I have a sweet tube preamp ...400 plus split ship

I have taken better pictures of the preamp

No remote the preamp is sweet looking as well as the sound ... This preamp runs on 220volts would need a power convertor to run it on it on USA  power

I'm the 2ND owner of the preamp ...

The amp will come with the tubes that are new with less then 15 hrs of play on them ..

will also come with a pair of tube dampers the tubes are JAN PHILIPS 6922 Military tube comes with a standard power cord ...

Power: 220VAC / IN
this is a write up of the it

Consonance T-99 tube pre-amplifier

The fifth anniversary model with 24dB gain line stage pre-amplifier. Uses two Sovtek 6922 for voltage amplification. Special attention is paid to the power supply. T99 uses toroidal power transformer with selected rectifier and voltage stabilizer components. Main circuit uses point to point wiring and overall uses short lead wires to immunize distortion. T99 uses pre-heat design for safe connection to solid state power amplifier. Special care has been taken on tube shock absorption in order to prevent the tube microphone effect. Overall T99 is a mild tempered pre-amplifier and adequate dynamics and high resolution. Very good output level and musical balance due to the no global feedback design. A perfect upgrade to M99, a100plus and other power amplifiers. Dual output RCA connectors enable bi-amp configuration.

SPECIFICATION:

CONTROL FUNCTIONS: Volume, Select, Power On/Off
HARMONIC DISTORTION (for 2V RMS at output): 0.08%(70Hz/7kHz 4:1)
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: (-1dB points at 2 V out put) 3Hz-100kHz
INPUT IMPEDANCE: 50k ohms
INPUT INTERFACES: 4 groups (RCA)
OUTPUT INTERFACES: 2 groups (RCA)
SIGNAL/NOISE: 90dB
GAIN at 1 kHz: 24dB
CONSUMPTION: 20watt
NEGATIVE FEEDBACK: None
VACUUM TUBE: 6922 x2
DIMENSIONS: 430(L) x 120(W) x 80(H) mm
WEIGHT: 6 kg

If anyone as any question please feel free to ask .. morepictures in gallery