ACI Jaguar's with Revelator tweeters selling-Like MD I need to retire from Audio

mcody888

I'm both sad and happy that Mike D. is closing shop.
I want to thank him for fine results of efforts and work over the years. I know that he has given me (and many others) a lot of enjoyment in the last few years.

However, I can appreciate that trying to do 3 full-time occupations at once puts stress on a man.
I'm glad that he is doing what is best for him and his family.

However, like Mike, my priorities have shifted with our first child on the way.
My listening room is now getting painted a pastel pink and my equipment is boxed and put aside.

I am sorry to say that I need to place my favorite ACI Jaguar Speakers up for sale.

They have been customized with ScanSpeak Revelator tweeters after a call with Mike D for a bit more HF on the upper end than the stock units.

I am located in CT so local sale would be best. If not, I can pack and ship.
At this point I have not decided on pricing so am open to offers. I will say that I would prefer to keep these for later use but I feel the responsible act is to sell them and return to my music hobby in a few years.

If interested, you may contact me at (usual email format)  cody435  at  gmail.com

Many thanks to Mike for all the hours of listening I've enjoyed.
MC from CT

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
Pictures if avaiable would be a huge plus. 5 years ago and I would have been all over these as the Jaguar was always high on my wanted list back then. Thanks. :thumb:

Cheers,
Robin

jkscherk

I also have the Jags, coupled with the LFMs.  I love them.  I'm curious what Revelator tweeter you switched to?  Were you happy with the results?

Eric

I also have the Jags, coupled with the LFMs.  I love them.  I'm curious what Revelator tweeter you switched to?  Were you happy with the results?

I am curious as well. I know the Jag LFM combo had some adjustments so be careful making the switch before talking to Mike

aci fan

have these sold yet? If not email me some pictures at rwagoner07@gmail.com

shuteye

Hi Mccody,  If you post the exact model of Jags, I'm signed up with Agon's bluebook and can give you Agon's value estimate.  If you register then I'll able to PM you.  Good luck with the sale!