Mac Mini power redux...

mjock3

Re: Mac Mini power redux...
« Reply #20 on: 26 Sep 2014, 09:41 pm »
I am a little late to this game but thought I'd through in my 2 cents. Dave has been a great asset to the Audio Community not only in what he sells at a good price but also at what he freely shares with the DIY portion of the community.

I sought some input from Dave on the Mac Mini and power supplies. I have built a number of supplies in the past with some success. They certainly blew the doors off of many others I had heard. I trust Dave's input because what he has shared in the past has proven to be true. Dave shared his input with me fully and freely. He never even told me he had a product "Battery Buss". I found it on my own when looking into the Battery power and configuring it.

I ordered one and can tell you I am Very pleased with it. I don't know how a $1200 or more Linear Supply actually sounds, but for much less I am very happy with my battery powered Mac Mini/Battery Buss power supply. It is not only cleaner than what I have heard in other supplies but smoother and more dynamic. Strings just sound gorgeous. Soundstage is outstanding both in width and depth. Loving it.  :D

Thanks Dave :thumb:
« Last Edit: 27 Sep 2014, 08:35 pm by mjock3 »