Atma-Sphere MA-2 MK 3.2 Brand New-Open Box $20,000.00 At 60% Off Original MSRP

Dragon_vibe

• Restricted
Class A 220 Watts of Pure OTL Bliss!!! If you are looking for one of the best amplifiers in the world look no further. Built to last a life time.

These monster amps can drive 4 ohms speakers with ease even if they dip lower!!! they are suitable for a wide range of speakers.

Brand New! Open Box. Tested Working. Payment Directly to Atma-Sphere!!! Over 60% Reduction. I am looking for reasonable offers as these are already priced to sell.

All Tubes are Brand New.

Break down for prices and options: I am looking for reasonable offers.

Price with all upgrades (3.3 Status with 3 Years Warranty) + Shipping + Voltage converting: $22,500.00

Price with upgrades to 3.3 status and 3 Years Warranty + Shipping: $22,000.00

Price with-out Upgrades, but with Shipping: $21,000.00

Price with no Shipping or upgrades. $20,000.00

Please Note this is MA-2 Mark 3.2,The unit took nearly 9 months to build. They are being offered at just under 50% price reduction. Absolutely one of the best amplifiers money can buy. With this much OTL power they are suitable for a wide range of speakers.

They can easily be upgraded to 3.3 status for a small fee of $1000.00 dollars and add a further 3 years of warranty for the new owner.

Unit is still under warranty and will be extended for 3 years again if you decide to get them upgraded.

Brand New; Open Box to test it was working. Has been stored away as I was waiting for Speakers to be produced by Vapor Audio, the plan was to use these with the 94db Perfect Storm which are also for sale, because I never took delivery for the speakers these were kept in storage. Due to delays and now change of plan - we have a baby on the way. I have decided to completely downsize my setups.

Manual and Original Box is also Included. Not one Single Scratch on the amplifier or any forms of damage this is a Mint condition unit.

Ralph of Atma-sphere can confirm my serial numbers and payment can be made directly to Atma-Sphere for these amplifiers. Atma-sphere will assist in this transaction.

These Amps currently setup for 220-240 Voltage:

For US buyers it can be converted to 120V and I can ship them back to Ralph if needed. the cost of this is 500 us dollars but i may able to strike a deal on this.

For those who are in rest of the world, I can ship Via FedEx International. Original Shipping boxes are in excellent condition. Shipping is Included at my Asking prices to most parts of the WORLD!!!

If you do not require the upgrade or voltage converting. The price is $21,000.00 dollars directly to your home including shipping Via FedEx. I will assist with customs clearance on valuation.

Payments Terms:

Payable to Atma-Sphere Directly

Shipping Prices:

Approx $1000.00 dollars to move both large boxes Via Fedex to most part of the World.

Any question you can email me or Atma-sphere directly.

These can operate in Class A or Class A/B, you can simply switch to either class.

Ralph also confirms the amplifier can run with less Output Tubes, so if you only require 100 watts you can half the output tubes on each amplifier.

What's included:

Pair of MA-2 OTL Mono-blocks
All Tubes Included.
Extra Fuses.
Manuals
Original Box

Specification:

http://www.atma-sphere.com/Products/#MA-2

« Last Edit: 12 Jun 2016, 04:52 pm by Dragon_vibe »

Dragon_vibe

• Restricted
Item is also available looking for reasonable offers.