Introducing myself to everyone here....

jbrianfoto

Introducing myself to everyone here....
« on: 6 Sep 2017, 12:58 pm »
Good morning all -

I'm a DIY tube hifi enthusiast living in Fredericksburg, VA. My love for the sound of simply designed and built tube gear began in the mid 1990's when I met and became friends with Don Allen and Peter Clark (I was stationed for 2 years in Phoenix, AZ and was lucky enough to meet Don - we became pretty good friends, same for Peter). Since then I've acquired a good collection of don's amps, preamps, cross-overs, CD players and step-up transformers. I also own the very first RedPoint Testa Rosa ever sold. Soon I hope to post some photos here of my system once I get it all out of storage in my basement.

Warmly,

Jeromie Stephens

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Introducing myself to everyone here....
« Reply #1 on: 6 Sep 2017, 01:16 pm »
Welcome Jeromie :thumb:

Blackmore

« Reply #2 on: 6 Sep 2017, 01:18 pm »
Welcome to Audio Circle and we love pictures of gear and listening rooms.  Glad you found us.

jbrianfoto

« Reply #3 on: 6 Sep 2017, 03:17 pm »
Thanks !   

My listening room has been boxed and crated up for over 10 years now.  I don't even have speaker cabinets (the ones I had in Arizona weighed too much to move so I removed the driver and gave the cabinets to a friend).  Within the last 3 months I've began working on a tube-output CD player project and it's gotten me motivated to put my system back together again.  So,  I guess photos right now would just be a big storage rack full of amps, tube caddies and speaker elements :)

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #4 on: 6 Sep 2017, 04:56 pm »
Nice, dont be shy to post photos :thumb:

Phil A

« Reply #5 on: 6 Sep 2017, 06:43 pm »
Welcome!

JakeJ

« Reply #6 on: 7 Sep 2017, 02:48 am »
Welcome to AC, Jeromie.  Sure, pictures of your stacks and stacks of tube gear is just fine with us.

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #7 on: 7 Sep 2017, 12:52 pm »
Greetings & Welcome to AC Jeromie   :thumb: