The µRendu "Dongle" USB cable tour

mdconnelly

Re: The µRendu "Dongle" USB cable tour
« Reply #20 on: 26 Jan 2017, 04:43 pm »
Any other comments from those on the tour?   I just ordered one of the Discrete from Pete for my uRendu.  Can't wait to hear what it can do.

charmerci

« Reply #21 on: 26 Jan 2017, 06:08 pm »

I will get my website updated with pictures & details this month! No more excuses!!!  :duh:

Cheers,
Pete

Maybe it's me but I don't see any USB cables on your site.

Triode Pete

« Reply #22 on: 26 Jan 2017, 09:35 pm »
Maybe it's me but I don't see any USB cables on your site.

You are correct... My bad... I have been dealing with my aging Dad, a WWII Marine, who's currently in the hospital...

Something has "to give"... and that's updating my website in a timely manner (a lower priority right now in my life)...

I will get to it soon, when I can...

Pete

charmerci

« Reply #23 on: 26 Jan 2017, 10:21 pm »
You are correct... My bad... I have been dealing with my aging Dad, a WWII Marine, who's currently in the hospital...

Something has "to give"... and that's updating my website in a timely manner (a lower priority right now in my life)...

I will get to it soon, when I can...

Pete

Ah, that's fine. Priorities. Hope things work out. All the best.

mikeeastman

« Reply #24 on: 6 Feb 2017, 02:08 pm »
I want to thank Pete and Dave for letting my test their USB Dongle. I compared it to 5 other cables. It is a well made cable and easy to use because of its' flexibility. But in my system I could hear no difference between any of the cables, even a $3 generic USB cable sounded just as good as the rest of the cables I tried. Because of the design of my Mivera front end and the way it's isolated neither USB or ethernet cables make any difference.