FS: Pair Paradigm Signature Reference S2 v.3 - Beryllium Tweets - Last reduction

pstrisik

• Holding pattern in Audio Nirvana in the PNW!
Pair Paradigm Signature Reference S2 Speakers

These were the latest version with significant improvements over v.2.  Reference means they have the lauded beryllium tweeters and this was their flagship line at the time.  Speakers are in very good to excellent condition. Piano black finish.  Grills intact.  No original boxes, but I have made very well padded boxes for shipping. 

Bass is very surprising for their size and the highs are sweet with the beryllium tweeters.  Fairly sensitive at 91db.  Front ported for flexible placement.  Very solid cabinets and very heavy at 28lbs each.  Size is 15"h x 8.25"d x 14"d. 

$2050 $1950 $1500!.  Last chance before sale to TMC.  Local sale preferred (Bellingham, WA) given the weight.  But I will ship at buyer's expense.  Paypal f&f (free) or paypal for merchandise for buyer protection with fee to buyer. 

Two boxes each 19" x 18" x 15" and 35lbs.

Thank you for looking! ....Pete

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:22 pm by pstrisik »

pstrisik

Price reduced

pstrisik

Down to $1500 + shipping!!  I'll give it a couple of days, then will sell to TMR if no takers.  Then they will list it for more than this.