Sound Decisions Audio - Ziro Audio Phono Cable Tour

shawbros3

Hello all,

We are Sound Decisions Audio based in the SF Bay Area.  As North American importer for Ziro Audio Cables (in the UK), we would like to start a cabling tour for members of this circle if there's enough interest.  In particular, the Ziro Audio Phono cables have been well received and would be a great way to kick start the tour.  One of our members has already done a mini-review on the Phono cable found here (towards the bottom of review):

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=135491.msg1439741#msg1439741

Please send us a PM if you are interested in the tour.  All we ask is that you provide us your feedback after auditioning the cable.  We have both RCA and DIN versions of the Phono cable.

Websites: www.sounddecisionsaudio.net
                 www.ziroaudio.com

Shawbros3 (Luan)
RacerX (Scott)

Admins - if there is something improper about this introduction or tour setup please let us know so it can be corrected.  We apologize in advance if we've overstepped any boundaries or guidelines.

Happy Listening!
Scott and Luan

« Last Edit: 3 Feb 2016, 07:41 pm by shawbros3 »

shawbros3

Re: Sound Decisions Audio - Ziro Audio Cables
« Reply #1 on: 2 Feb 2016, 08:46 pm »
If you are interested in joining the Phono cable tour, you can reply to this thread or send us a PM.

Happy Listening!

sfox7076

« Reply #2 on: 2 Feb 2016, 10:43 pm »
I have these cables.  They are amazing.  Completely revealing with no added noise or loss of detail.  The thing that shocked me the most was how it made the soundstage wider, deeper and higher.   It blew away every other cable I had used to date.

Nick B

« Reply #3 on: 3 Feb 2016, 07:01 am »
Cost? Construction and materials? More info would be appreciated
Nick

shawbros3

« Reply #4 on: 3 Feb 2016, 07:00 pm »
Cost? Construction and materials? More info would be appreciated
Nick

Hi Nick,

I don't think adding the cost is allowed in this thread, so I'll send you a PM with that information.

Here's some information from the Ziro Audio website:

"Disclosure TT Turntable leads

The low level, fragile and sensitive signal from a phono cartridge can easily pick up noise and interference. With that in mind we have designed a cable that is not only reference grade but shares the Disclosure DNA to ensure that the signal appears at the phono stage in perfect condition. Still using the finest Silver specially drawn, the Ziro Audio TT shows exceptional clarity presence and dynamic layering typical of a background that is free from noise.

The technology within the attached enclosure, removes unwanted energy from the surrounding environment entering the cable and causing further damaging microphonic effects, blurring the signal. Indeed the connected components; both the Turntable arm and Phono preamplifier input benefits as the noise floor drops.

Supplied in either 1m or 1.2m lengths RCA to RCA or Mini DIN to RCA. Bespoke lengths and connectors available on request."

Thanks!

shawbros3

Re: Sound Decisions Audio - Ziro Audio Phono Cable Tour
« Reply #5 on: 10 Feb 2016, 11:51 pm »
Anyone else interesting in joining this tour?

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #6 on: 11 Feb 2016, 01:31 am »
Please sign me up, and PM the cost and any other relevant info.  Can't really review something if you don't know the value/performance ratio.
Scott

vert

« Reply #7 on: 18 May 2017, 04:48 am »
Wanted to bump this.

I have the Ziro Audio Disclosure power cord and it is absolutely incredible.

One of those rare pieces that you consider a musical instrument and not a component.

Ziro audio could have easily sold this power cord for much, much more.