Display brightness adjustments.

Randy

Display brightness adjustments.
« on: 4 Mar 2016, 01:52 am »
I didn't know you could do  it, until I saw it mentioned in one of the threads below. So I went to the website and product documentation to see how to do it, but to no avail. I don't understand the instructions at all. Any help?

tortugaranger

• Facilitator
  • Innovated passive & active preamp technology
    • Tortuga Audio
Re: Display brightness adjustments.
« Reply #1 on: 4 Mar 2016, 12:13 pm »
I didn't know you could do  it, until I saw it mentioned in one of the threads below. So I went to the website and product documentation to see how to do it, but to no avail. I don't understand the instructions at all. Any help?

To adjust display brightness you first have to put the unit into brightness adjust mode. You do that by pressing the center/enter button on the remote 2 times in a row. Not too quickly. Just two deliberate times. You'll know you succeeded when the right display changes while the left remains unchanged. The right display shows the brightness level. Brightness is adjustable between 0-15 (or 1-16) with higher value being brighter. Use the raise/lower buttons to adjust brightness to suit. When done, press the center/enter button to lock in the new setting and switch the unit back to normal volume control mode.

Randy

Re: Display brightness adjustments.
« Reply #2 on: 5 Mar 2016, 04:54 am »
Thanks, Morten. I didn't see anything like that on the website, but maybe I missed it.

Randy