FS: Audioengine D2 Premium Wireless DAC

djkzk

FS: Audioengine D2 Premium Wireless DAC
« on: 14 Apr 2016, 07:58 pm »
Great DAC that surely performs above its price point. I had used it for a short period of time when I had my main computer in a different room then my main 2 channel system. Now that a computer is in with main system it is no longer needed. I did compare this with my main DAC and was pleasantly surprised at how well it performed.
This is a complete unit which includes Sender and Receiver, power supplies and owners manual. Used only in a pet free, smoke free and kid free home. $250 obo, I will cover shipping but buyer is responsible for Paypal fees.

Product details:

Audioengine D2 streams wireless 24-bit HD audio from your computer to any music system, independent of your wi-fi network. Includes 24-bit USB and optical inputs, a high=performance DAC, plus the isolation benefits of wireless. •Wireless 24/96 digital-to-analog converter •USB-to-S/PDIF converter •Mac/PC plug-n-play, no drivers or network setup •Precison receiver re-clocking for low jitter •USB and optical inputs •Optical and analog inputs •Based on Burr-Brown PCM1792 DAC

djkzk

Re: FS: Audioengine D2 Premium Wireless DAC
« Reply #1 on: 14 Apr 2016, 08:05 pm »

djkzk

« Reply #2 on: 25 Apr 2016, 05:48 pm »
bump

djkzk

« Reply #3 on: 14 May 2016, 06:11 am »
bump