FS: 80GB Black IMOD, RS HORNET Headphone Amp, ALO 22G Cyro Cable

paul g

Hey Audiocircle community,

FOR SALE (also posted in the 'sources for sale' section) is my following set up:

-80GB Black IMOD (all original packaging and usb power cord included)
-ALO AUDIO 22G CYRO CABLE
-Ray Samuels HORNET Headphone Amp (original rechargeable batteries and power adapter/charger included)

I have the IMOD stacked on top of the ‘HORNET’ Amp that’s held together via Velcro (removable if desired) and the 22G Cyro cable connects between them (SEE PICTURES BELOW). 
         I purchased the IMOD and 22G cable from ALO Audio approximately 5-6 months ago.  The HORNET Amp was purchased from Ray Samuels Audio around the same time.  The IMOD is protected from scratching with a Martin Fields clear screen protector.  ALL items are in ‘like-new’ physical condition and Function Flawlessly (I treat them like a baby).  I am selling these combined pieces of equipment because, as a college student, I can only afford the new speakers I want with the money I’d get from this sale.
         The prices I bought these items for are the following:  The 80GB IMOD cost me $495 at aloaudio.com and the 22G Cyro cable cost me $99.  The HORNET Amp cost me $370 at raysamuelsaudio.com.  And lastly, the screen protector cost me $16.  This makes a total of $980 that its worth. 
         Given it’s condition (mentioned above) and the limited availability of IMOD’s on the market, along with the convenience of getting all these items as one package-deal free of shipping (which I will pay for), I thought the following would be a fair price: $830 ($150 less than what I originally paid excluding various shipping charges).
         If you want to become more familiar with these items before buying, I suggest reading several online reviews via a google search (or visit aloaudio.com and raysamuelsaudio.com).  Beyond that, I’m happy to answer any other questions or concerns you may have. And finally, a Recap:

PRODUCTS: Stated Above
PICTURES: See Below
S & H: I will pay for S & H within the continental U.S. (ships from Denver, CO)
PRICE: $830

(Note: as audio circle suggests, when making the final deal, I may want speak with the potential buyer by telephone in order to eliminate risk for both me and the buyer and to make sure the transaction goes smoothly.  Thanks, Paul.)

Nimrad

Is this still for sale?