They're here...!

brj

They're here...!
« Reply #20 on: 31 Aug 2005, 02:22 pm »
Quote from: Bingenito
I need to allow the speakers to break in, attach plinths and spikes, and work on placement before providing anymore detail.

The plinths are separate parts?  I guess I just assumed that they were integrated.  How do they attach?  (I assume the spikes just screw in.)

By the way, how are the HT3s being shipped these days and what is the typical transit time?  I haven't heard of anyone having shipping problems with an HT3 yet...

Bingenito

They're here...!
« Reply #21 on: 31 Aug 2005, 02:31 pm »
The plinths are separate parts? I guess I just assumed that they were integrated. How do they attach? (I assume the spikes just screw in.)

By the way, how are the HT3s being shipped these days and what is the typical transit time? I haven't heard of anyone having shipping problems with an HT3 yet...

The plinths bolt on. Spikes do as well.

HT3s are shipping in plastic-foam-crate-box. If they get damaged in shipping I would be suprised. If damage was possible it would have happened to me...I have the worst luck.

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
They're here...!
« Reply #22 on: 1 Sep 2005, 06:10 am »
Quote from: Bingenito
The plinths are separate parts? I guess I just assumed that they were integrated. How do they attach? (I assume the spikes just screw in.)

By the way, how are the HT3s being shipped these days and what is the typical transit time? I haven't heard of anyone having shipping problems with an HT3 yet...

The plinths bolt on. Spikes do as well.

HT3s are shipping in plastic-foam-crate-box. If they get damaged in shipping I would be suprised. If damage was possible it would have happened to me...I have the worst luck.
Nice picture in your system link... Tiger !! :lol:

Bingenito

They're here...!
« Reply #23 on: 1 Sep 2005, 11:53 am »
Nice picture in your system link... Tiger !!  

I know... that mock up needs to be replaced by a real picture. I am going to hold off until I get the plinths mounted. :D