PS Audio P-300 Power Conditioner **Sold**

Peter J

• Hmmmm
PS Audio P-300 Power Conditioner **Sold**
« on: 22 Oct 2017, 08:43 pm »
I'm listing this here before it heads off to eBay. I'd rather have it go to an AC'ers home, but I'm gonna clean out the audio closet one way or another.

I used this for several years. It became finicky and would blow fuses on one of two outlets near system, yet not the other, (different circuits).  Last year when I changed speakers, it decided to blow fuses on any circuit. Plug it in, turn it on, POP goes the fuse.   I futzed with it and blew half a dozen fuses, looked inside, no obvious issues. Called PS Audio and they generously offered to give me $500 against some other overpriced thing. They didn't know what was wrong, but it would be $500 to fix.  I declined and formed a different opinion of the company, but that's another story.

To reiterate, it blows fuses immediately on turn on. It's not being offered as a functional piece of equipment.

If you like to tinker, maybe this is for you. If you want plug and play, this won't do it.  It is heavy, 36lbs. Looks like they bring $600-800 on EBay when functional. I'd like to see $100. Freight's on buyer. It will ship from 83703.

« Last Edit: 4 Nov 2017, 01:03 am by Peter J »

spenrock

Re: PS Audio P-300 Power Conditioner **Sold**
« Reply #1 on: 10 Nov 2017, 09:04 pm »
Thanks Peter,

Arrived safe and sound as advertised with great packaging.  I'll see if I can get it operating.

Much appreciated!