GR INSIGNIA UPGRADE

AUDFILE74

GR INSIGNIA UPGRADE
« on: 22 Feb 2010, 06:30 am »
THANK YOU DANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ok now that i have had a nice little fit, i have fixed a few goofs i made and got everything working right. wow! i am fighting the uerge to dig out cds. i an say that i am truly enjoying these speakers! the scary part is they are not even broke in yet and they sound fantastic. the level of unforced detail is creepy. i just love the flow of music. thanks again danny

Danny Richie

Re: GR INSIGNIA UPGRADE
« Reply #1 on: 22 Feb 2010, 02:40 pm »
You're welcome.

pinkfloyd4ever

« Reply #2 on: 30 Nov 2013, 04:26 pm »
I know this is pretty old, but I'm going to revive it

Does the kit include the rock hard water putty?

Danny Richie

« Reply #3 on: 30 Nov 2013, 04:29 pm »
I know this is pretty old, but I'm going to revive it

Does the kit include the rock hard water putty?

No, you pick that up locally at any hardware store.

pinkfloyd4ever

« Reply #4 on: 2 Jan 2017, 06:33 pm »
With the rough, uneven surface of left by the rock hard water putty, how do you apply the No Rez? I was under the impression you needed the full back surface of the No Rez to fully adhere evenly to the inside of the enclosure for it to work properly.

Danny Richie

« Reply #5 on: 2 Jan 2017, 07:03 pm »
With the rough, uneven surface of left by the rock hard water putty, how do you apply the No Rez? I was under the impression you needed the full back surface of the No Rez to fully adhere evenly to the inside of the enclosure for it to work properly.

Hopefully the rock hard water putty is flush with the groves cut into the box. If not then a little sanding might help smooth them out. And then the No Rez should stick to it pretty well.