An evening with non-OB speakers - or stepping out on the Wedgies

gmurray618

I can provide a pic with sunshine.   

:lol:
Wow!  Its work like yours Lary that intimates me so much.   :o  they are beautiful!   
But seriously thay are inspired. 

Mike you have some seriously helpful tips.  Thanks.   This is the first time I've checked back here since we got up here.   I hope you'll forgive me for not paying more attrition while i`m up here.   :lol: :lol: :lol:
The days are consumed by sitting on that porch, drinking really really good beers (burden barrel aged stouts) reading good books and floating in that beautiful water (rocking back and forth on the occasional boat wake).   :wink:
Now put yourself into that chair. 

mlundy57

• Industry Participant
George,

Reminds me a lot of some places back home, the Smokey Mountains in East Tennessee

I'm a porter/stout man myself, though I have not heard of that one. I'll have to see what I can find

You're welcome. I found going back through all the build threads I could find to be a big help. All kinds of info and tips in those threads, even ones for different model speakers.

Enjoy,

Mike

Wind Chaser

It's been a few years since I last had OBs and they sure are nice, but there are conventional enclosed speakers that when setup right can be very satisfying. Setup/positioning is something I feel most people don't put enough effort into. Even if you follow a guide like Cardas and you're happy with your initial effort, it's worth revisiting a few weeks later. It took me 2 months to get the Carnegie CST-1 positioned to the point where they are at now, and let me tell you, minor adjustments can make a huge difference.  :thumb: