VMPS RM60's in macassar ebony (from old stock) . 50% off until Jan 5th

Patrick Malaga

• Industry Participant

I have one set of beautiful and complete vmps rm 60 wing speakers(missing center tweeters -aurum cantus g3si) with bases(all drivers intact).These came from Brians storage #3 and were one of the only pairs of working/complete vmps speakers that I received.The other set was rm40's that Shirley kept.  I am capable of installing new tweeters if you would like(at cost of tweeters).  $ 4,550.00 including crates ,socks,and foam for shipping.    I also have one set of new rm60 enclosures-these are: one gloss black,one macassar ebony ,both have gloss black bases.These would be great to build a center to match your existing wings or finish the pair  to your specs.($2,500).   HOLIDAY DISCOUNT  !!  and    SHIPPING from EL SOBRANTE CA.           
« Last Edit: 12 Dec 2013, 04:33 pm by Patrick Malaga »

Housteau

Somebody really needs to pick these up.  Paul Monroe and I were the first owners of these right when they came out, as well as the matching VLAs.  I have never regretted a single moment since these have moved into my listening room.  Well, I do have a single regret.  John Casler had come up with an idea for a Signature edition of the RM V60 which stacked two mid-bass modules under each wing section.  I had never picked up a second set of mid-bass units to complete a signature edition.  That is my regret.