New York Audio Show Nov. 4-6 In Manhattan

Joe Frances

New York Audio Show Nov. 4-6 In Manhattan
« on: 21 Sep 2016, 01:59 am »
Now that the NY Audio Show has returned to Manhattan, The Park Lane Hotel on CPS, where a much larger audience can be expected, I wonder if Salk Signature Sound might consider coming?  And if so, I hope (would begging beneath me?) that Jim & Co. would bring along the Silks for the hearing I have been dying for. 

jsalk

Re: New York Audio Show Nov. 4-6 In Manhattan
« Reply #1 on: 21 Sep 2016, 06:28 pm »
Joe -

That is a very expensive show, so I doubt it would fit into our budget or our calendar. But we'll check it out.

- Jim
« Last Edit: 21 Sep 2016, 10:16 pm by jsalk »

Charles Xavier

« Reply #2 on: 21 Sep 2016, 08:04 pm »
Joe -

That is a very expensive sho, so I doubt it would fit into our budget or our calendar. But we'll check it out.

- Jim

Come on Jim. Come take a bite out of the Big Apple and show those people who shop Best Buy a thing or two

charmerci

« Reply #3 on: 22 Sep 2016, 12:56 am »
Joe -

That is a very expensive show, so I doubt it would fit into our budget or our calendar. But we'll check it out.

- Jim

Also, don't you have a person/dealer who has your speakers available for anyone to listen in NYC?

jsalk

« Reply #4 on: 12 Oct 2016, 03:39 pm »
While we will not be attending the New York show itself, our audiocircle friend nycparamedic has offered his Darling Coffee establishment if we would want to have a get-together/listening session on Saturday evening during the show.  If there is enough interest, we would be happy to entertain a trip to NYC.

Let me know if there is any interest and what speakers you would like to hear. 

- Jim

nyc_paramedic

« Reply #5 on: 13 Oct 2016, 03:15 am »
While we will not be attending the New York show itself, our audiocircle friend nycparamedic has offered his Darling Coffee establishment if we would want to have a get-together/listening session on Saturday evening during the show.  If there is enough interest, we would be happy to entertain a trip to NYC.

Let me know if there is any interest and what speakers you would like to hear. 

- Jim

We are happy and willing to work with Jim in having a session at our upper Manhattan espresso shop. We are darling coffee, and our address is 4961 Broadway, New York NY 10034. We are easily accessible via the A and 1 train; the BxM1 express Bus; the FDR and Henry Hudson Parkway. We will have complimentary adult refreshments and snacks.

Joe Frances

« Reply #6 on: 15 Oct 2016, 11:30 pm »
We are happy and willing to work with Jim in having a session at our upper Manhattan espresso shop. We are darling coffee, and our address is 4961 Broadway, New York NY 10034. We are easily accessible via the A and 1 train; the BxM1 express Bus; the FDR and Henry Hudson Parkway. We will have complimentary adult refreshments and snacks.

I would be coming from Connecticut via the Cross County; and Henry Hudson South.  What time would you be thinking, and which speakers would we be able to hear?  Very interestd, off course,

Joe

djoel

« Reply #7 on: 26 Oct 2016, 02:22 am »
I will definitely be dropping by, I work nearby I can pass during lunch or after work. So looking forward to this.

Dan

jsalk

« Reply #8 on: 26 Oct 2016, 03:28 pm »
We recently reviewed our work schedule and determined that we will have to pass on NYC this time around.  With a raft of recent orders, we just can't afford the time away from the shop right now.

Perhaps we can schedule something after the holidays.  I hope so, as it would be fun.

- Jim

Joe Frances

« Reply #9 on: 26 Oct 2016, 08:10 pm »
We recently reviewed our work schedule and determined that we will have to pass on NYC this time around.  With a raft of recent orders, we just can't afford the time away from the shop right now.

Perhaps we can schedule something after the holidays.  I hope so, as it would be fun.

- Jim

Thanks for letting us know, Jim. 

sfox7076

« Reply #10 on: 26 Oct 2016, 08:12 pm »
I have a few speakers of Jim's in Brooklyn if anyone wants to come listen.