Silver HiFi Cables

earlmarc

Silver HiFi Cables
« on: 17 Dec 2005, 02:58 pm »
My Silver HiFi Cables arrived from Turkey yesterday. I ordered two pairs of IC's-the top of the line Phrygian ($189.00) and the starting model Elixir($119.00). The cables came encased in a black velvety jewelry box. There are some excellent pictures of the cables at www.6moons.com/audioreviews/realitycheck3/saktanber
The cables require 250hrs of burn-in. I will report back with my findings after 250hrs of burn-in. Stay tuned.

earlmarc

Silver HiFi Cables
« Reply #1 on: 18 Dec 2005, 12:30 pm »
The Silver HiFi cables are starting to open up a bit. Intially, they were somewhat veiled and lacked a "jump factor". The midrange has started to blossum. At present these cables are transparent and smooth with an organic flow to them. Male and female voices are liquidty with excellent tone and breathful texture. These cables have a sense of air in space, floaty with excellent 3D and spacial imaging. At present the images are not as well defined as I like. The depth of stage is large and reminds me of a stage from a good tube amp in the classical sense. Dynamics, and mid to lower bass impact hasn't shown up yet. At present these areas lack speed and incisiveness.

These are some early observations after approximately 50hrs of burn-in. Keep in mind these cables require a minimum of 250hrs of burn-in.

earlmarc

Silver HiFi Cables
« Reply #2 on: 23 Dec 2005, 02:46 am »
The SilverFi cables are nearing break-in, aproximately 200hrs. During the breakin process I thought I had a handle on the signature of these cables. I do not. These cables make a difference by not making a difference. Its like no cables at all. They are virtually invisible. Music flows like a natural, crystal clear stream that brings forth MUSIC in its purest form. No additives. No deletions. Revealing, textured, dimensional, spacious, far reaching, dynamic, exquisite tone, airy, dense, neutral, and you name it, these cables do whatever the music ask faithfully. Absolutely, a must addition!!! I feel like I won the lotto by purchasing $300 tickets.

Agisthos

Silver HiFi Cables
« Reply #3 on: 24 Dec 2005, 02:45 am »
Srajan obviously wasnt just blowing hot air when he said these cables were as good as anything else out there, and he owns the 5k stealth indra's.