SOLD: Wywires Silver 9 ft. speaker cables

jonbee

SOLD: Wywires Silver 9 ft. speaker cables
« on: 24 Oct 2014, 04:55 am »
This ad is for a 8'9" pair of Wywires Silver speaker cables. In the last 3 years Wywires have been used in many best-of-show systems with Modwright and Daedalus, Zesto and TAD, and a number of others. Several reviewers have commented on the wide use of this relative newcomer's cables at shows in the last couple of years. As the company's original flagship product, until the advent of the Platinum series in 2013 the Wywires Silver cables were in many of these systems.
Info here:
http://www.wywires.com/speaker-cables/

I have used literally dozens of speaker cables over these many decades, and these Wywires cables are on another level than others I've used. They open up as clear a window on the music as I've experienced. They seem to let everything through more transparently. It's that simple. The presentation of 3-d venue ambience is an ear-opener which shows how many other cables filter or obfuscate subtle details.
I bought these as demos in April. I got a great deal on some Platinums, so I'm selling these. I can say that the Silvers are 85-90% of the Platinums, at less than 2/3 the price when new, and this pair is less than 1/3 the price. As they use the same basic materials and construction the overall sound is very similar, cut of the same cloth, as it were.
This pair has great Xhadow connectors, spades on the amp end, bananas on the speaker end.
These are in great condition, nicely broken in. Prices have just been increased from Wywires- new 9 ft. pairs are now $1500- buy mine for about a third of that!
Shipping by Priority Mail in the Cont. US is included.

Thanks for having a look!
« Last Edit: 30 Nov 2014, 07:13 pm by jonbee »

jonbee

Re: FS: Wywires Silver 9 ft. speaker cables $750 shipped OBO
« Reply #1 on: 31 Oct 2014, 07:36 pm »
Bump for the weekend- make a reasonable offer on these and prepare to be amazed by what you hear.

jonbee

Re: FS: Wywires Silver 9 ft. speaker cables $650 shipped OBO
« Reply #2 on: 9 Nov 2014, 06:51 pm »
bump for lower price. Feel free to make reasonable offers.

jonbee

Re: FS: Wywires Silver 9 ft. speaker cables $650 shipped OBO
« Reply #3 on: 16 Nov 2014, 05:13 pm »
Bump again. Make a reasonable offer. I predict you will consider it to be money well spent.

jonbee

Re: FS: Wywires Silver 9 ft. speaker cables $500 shipped FIRM
« Reply #4 on: 21 Nov 2014, 11:03 pm »
 These are very opened and refined sounding cables; they certainly improved my system.
« Last Edit: 29 Nov 2014, 04:48 pm by jonbee »

jonbee

Re: FS: Wywires Silver 9 ft. speaker cables $550 shipped
« Reply #5 on: 27 Nov 2014, 05:35 pm »
bump for turkey day!

jonbee

Re: FS: Wywires Silver 9 ft. speaker cables $500 shipped!
« Reply #6 on: 29 Nov 2014, 04:49 pm »
OK. Final price reduction.